Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all a great week. I didn't like the fickleness of the 10 year note on what I thought was a moderating jobs figure (although unemployment was down).

My funds had the right stocks (for once) and just went insane.
crackmeup.gif

I also had a great week. Took another flyer today. Bought 1000 shares of AMKR. I'm either going to be rich Monday, or take it in the shorts. I've got all weekend to think about it.
crazy.gif
banana.gif
grin.gif

What do you metro's think of GROW right now?

Is SYX worth a look?

How about GOL?

Anyone think KNOT will continue to make money?

Who thinks NVEC has base now?

CACB is on my buy list?

Please take a look at these 6 and get back at me. Thanks.

GOL looks interesting. US airlines have had me scared away lately, except for LUV. Hadn't considered SA airlines, but GOL is up big in the after hours market.....

Was GOL the one that crashed due to a mid-air last week?

What do you metro's think of GROW right now?
Not my kind of play.
Is SYX worth a look?
Interesting. I'll watch it for now.
How about GOL?
No Airlines, no foreign stocks for me. I'm just not smart enough to understand their markets.
Anyone think KNOT will continue to make money?
Who knows? Seems to be doing well. Not my area of interest.
Who thinks NVEC has base now?
Really interesting company. Will watch this one.
CACB is on my buy list?
If I were to buy a bank, It would be WFC.

Bought 1000 shares of AMKR. I'm either going to be rich Monday, or take it in the shorts. I've got all weekend to think about it. Well it must feel good about now!
banana.gif
drool.gif
I was looking at the IMF website and it seems the Metals market went up as high in 5 years as it took it to in 10 before. They always have a negitive outlook on them in the future but if you,ve been in them for the last 5 years Who Ah.

Look at RIMM goes sideways for almost 2 years and breaks out cause its getting to be that time of year when big traders return. If it is a big ABC up the target is about $150. I like the big sideways moves that breakout.

I think GOL is presenting a gift buy situation. 1000 shares in the AM.

I will freely admit I first heard of GROW here from LubeOiler but went on my buy list from IBD. When I saw the chart and the price saturday - GROW screamed BUY!

NVEC scares the ________ out of me - but is a great value with such a low share float.

I'm not sure what to think of KNOT. So I just took a one day gain on that. I always ask myself - who buys this stuff? If the answer is: WOMEN. Then it's making money, baby!!!

There are 2 stocks that just never go down much, thats DB and GS. As long as that is the case others in the same sectors like GROW and BAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back