Not open for further replies.
I'm trading NVEC like a madman today. Wow
popcorn.gif
rugerman.gif
fighter.gif
assimilation.gif
stooges.gif
starwars.gif

With AKAM & MSTR running up like the old days its only getting started so make yourself rich as there is no downside .

Quote:

My only losing stock right now is Shiningbank. But it'll pop on the next oil crisis. I'd like to say I'm good, and I'm not usually even lucky......

Ya and it's paying a good dividend.

I held on to Advantage (aav) too even though they said sell. It's still doing the dividend thing but down about 20%

Quote:

What this means: An investor who was unlucky enough to have invested a lump sum in the stock market on March 24, 2000, the bull-market high, but who stuck with his investment and reinvested all dividends along the way, was, on Thursday morning, in the black for the first time.

Looking back at my records I won't make something up and say I doubled my money in this time span, however I nearly did! I think this is what being a savvy active investor with some modicum of discipline can do. Sure some of you tripled+ your money since 2000
smile.gif
but being in cash at the right time, and getting in when others flee sometimes pays off.

Quote:

I'm idling now. That could be a bad thing.

Hi peps, I'm back from vacation. P, you've done a bangup job of taking care of the market while I was away. Vacation was good for my portfolio. GLW still doing nicely. Sold GRMN this morning. Made 4 bux and change on 200 shares. Nice way to make money, buy stock, go on vacation.
grin.gif

I've got a bucket of cash. Need to find something to buy, tech looks busted at the moment. Think I'll take a look at pharma.
fruit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back