Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah after I saw the charts and watched the news, glad I didn't buy at 21! But still - imagine bargain hunting for energy shares???

I'm not selling GASFX. This one is a holder.

School of fish is a good analogy. Trying to keep the bases covered may not yield the highest returns, but it's not so bad!

Bought BEAS on the open this morning. Up nicely already. The market is making me look like a genius. Last week I was over 50% cash, today I'm all in. Will need to sell something before Friday though. Don't want to be cought cash short. like I did a few weeks ago.

Craimer has been touting ORCL for a week at least and I've been watching and researching it for at least a month. The buy yesterday was a tactical decision. Buying BEAS this morning was a hunch play. I was expecting to do a pump-n-dump on it, but now I don't know. I've spent the last hour researching it and still don't know if I'll keep it.

Right now I'm building as much cash as I can. Pretty soon I will start buying for long term for income, pretty much as you have been doing.

Now now P. If I touted a play and it lost big, would you still be my friend?
grin.gif

OF course. I bought BEAS at it's initial BUY point (up on volume) at $11.XX mid August. Are you still my friend?
smile.gif

I'm a nervous guy, so watch out. I only talk about my long term income buys for the reason you state in your last line.
tongue.gif

Kudos on BEAS, nice score. Sure I'll always be your friend. I have learned so much just from this one forum. You, G. M, TLR, MS, Z, all the others. This has given me a foundation on which to educate myself in th investment discipline. I have some thoughts on this business that I want to put on paper. Maybe I'll write a book.
shocked.gif

I have no doubt my portfolio is at an all time high. But when I plot the point on the graph tomorrow I'll confirm it!
smile.gif

Not enough yet to bag it all - but 10 years? Who knows? If I work until 60 (12 years) that would be pretty good. 60-65? Possible - my health is still great!

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
The oil producing countries do not want us developing alternatives.

Don't look for oil to return to previous highs in this year. JMO

The market responds to the oil producers price changes like Pavlovs dog, so the producers will once again get their way.

Both you guys have good points. Seems to me we are on a rush roller coaster. And we are rope a dope by the producers and the entire gang of banditos.

I still think there are good bargains......sooner rather than later. And the up slope may be next year, butt hay we are 'narly into Oct!
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by msparks:
What was up with Corning. Wow had a 5% pop yesterday.

I sure wish the market with get itself together. I'm tired of this yo-yo.

Corning is just moving with it's market group. It's doing just fine. Should make $25 by sometime next week. Charts are still saying buy.

As for the markets, they are doing what markets do. Buy low, sell high. I've made obscene profits in the last 3 weeks. Sold everything but GLW this morning and bought some GRMN. Saved some cash for later.

Thanks - I actually thought I posted earlier oh well.

I just said - tomorrow may be interesting again. My bonds have been great, wow - I may sell some positions for the gains.

Asian opening down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back