Gumout all-in-one specifically says use at oil cha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three different Gumout products: The 5oz Complete Fuel system cleaner, the 5oz of the former except the high mileage version and the 10oz of All-in-one, the All-in-one is the only one that states on the label "Use at time of oil change", all three say to use every 3,000 though and the 5 oz bottles treat up to 21 gallons, the 10oz all-in-one says "treats up to 35 gallons", again the all -in-one says to pour in tank and refill with 18-35 gallons of gas, the 5 ouncers do not mention a minimum amount of gas to be added, where as the All-in-one wants at least 18 gallons of gas added, Is the all-in-one really that much stronger?

I use the 10oz All in One in my 16 gal tank, usually put it in when filling up, and at times just threw it in on a full tank, doesn't matter, just get that Happy Feeling knowing it's doing the engine good.
thumbsup2.gif

Hi Zach
Our 10 oz All in One product has an additional 4 more ounces than our Regane and High Mileage Regane products that have 6 oz - this incremental volume in addition to having more of the active ingredients than the other two products means that it can treat up to 35 gallons. It can also keep new deposit formation from returning for up to 5000 miles, thus the "use at every oil change" recommendation. You can still use the whole 10 oz bottle in less than 35 gallons and more frequently than 5000 miles get an increase in effectiveness.
The Regane and High Mileage Regane Complete Fuel System Cleaners in the 6 oz bottles will treat up to 21 gallons and should be used every 3000 miles. That number is derived from their ability to fight deposit build up through that interval.
Hope this helps answer your questions, but if not we'd be glad to provide additional feedback.
thanks for being a loyal Gumout user!

My mistake. 6oz. I love the gumout line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back