Corvette Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought, when he was standing at the crosswalk he was about to be run-down by some jerk in a vett.

Originally Posted By: tcp71
expat said:
I thought, when he was standing at the crosswalk he was about to be run-down by some jerk in a vett.

Are there any other kinds?

Most likely coming from someone that's never driven, nor can afford one.

expat said:

slightly confused, are you saying:
1)All Corvette owners/drivers are Jerks
or:
2)Only Jerks own/drive Corvettes

very similar, but different in important ways.

expat said:

As a corvette owner I'll say that resembles me.

Look in the mirror tcp71. That is your best chance of locating a Jerk. I thought the video was great. I would agree that the dream never dies. I waited 68 years to get a brand new Corvette. After being diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma, I decided it was time. In remission as of now and hope to be able to enjoy it for a few years before I depart the earth.

Originally Posted By: SilverSnake
Look in the mirror tcp71. That is your best chance of locating a Jerk. I thought the video was great. I would agree that the dream never dies. I waited 68 years to get a brand new Corvette. After being diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma, I decided it was time. In remission as of now and hope to be able to enjoy it for a few years before I depart the earth.

Good for you buddy!
and Please, sincerely, make sure to familiarize yourself with the emergency door release. there is a handle down on the floor between the seat and door frame, where you might expect a Trunk, or Fuel door release.

(that may sound like i'm being a smart [censored], but I'm not. You may or may not of heard of the fellow with a similar story, who for some reason or another either didn't know about it, or forgot in a moment of panic, and died from overheating inside his new vette when the door button didn't work, and was trapped inside)

Last edited:

Heck yeah it's time! Enjoy that awesome car!! Post pics please :^)
11.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted By: earlyre

Good for you buddy!
and Please, sincerely, make sure to familiarize yourself with the emergency door release. there is a handle down on the floor between the seat and door frame, where you might expect a Trunk, or Fuel door release.

(that may sound like i'm being a smart [censored], but I'm not. You may or may not of heard of the fellow with a similar story, who for some reason or another either didn't know about it, or forgot in a moment of panic, and died from overheating inside his new vette when the door button didn't work, and was trapped inside)

Thanks earlyre! That was one of the first things my sales rep briefed me on during delivery. Actually, the case was very interesting since the C7s are very easy to get out of even if both manual door releases fail (highly unlikely). If the car is a coupe, there are 3 release levers for the targa top and the top pops right off. You can open the convertible top much the same way. Not sure why the guy in this situation was unable to figure this out.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

11.gif
19.gif

Never saw one photo posted on this forum. Not sure why since so many other forums have that capability. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

11.gif
19.gif

Never saw one photo posted on this forum. Not sure why since so many other forums have that capability. Am I missing something?

The way I do it,I upload the pics I want to post from either my phone or camera to my computer,then upload them to tiny pic.com. Once I do that,there's a link while I'm viewing the picture there that I copy and paste that says something like "message boards" (it gives you three different options) here in the body of a new message.

Hope you're enjoying that awesome car! They're really rare around here,I don't see too many of them.

So its a redo of the Porsche commercial? Except the Porsche commercial was a bit more upbeat you don't have to die to get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back