Cars they should make:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars I want

A two door KIA soul/ the KIA soulster

Smat roadster
Manual smart car

A single cab truck based on the first gen forester... get some baja stickers and confuse people
The newer forester xts to offer a stick

Same thing with the zj grand cherokee get some badges made up that say grand Comanche

Aev brute as a factory option
Manual trans crown Vic

Kei cars in the USA

I agree that there is little to no real wagons in the us. I guess a ford flex counts and so does the magnum.

An awd diesel manual trans wagon would be cool. Kinda like the legacy brightons. [censored] if i coulda had the euro spec diesel in our new forester id habe been the happiest of campers

Originally Posted By: Leo99
Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Should make?

A 2-door, 4-seater Thunderbird

A 2-door, 4-seater Cadillac Eldorado/Buick Riviera/Chevy Impala (maybe revive the old "Caprice" name for this top-of-the-line model, or "Impala Super Sport")

Will they? Probably not.

Caprice is already revived. It's Chevy's cop car. Maybe they'll sell it to the general public some day.

They do sell it to the public.

http://www.chevrolet.com/ss-sports-sedan/build-your-own.html

Originally Posted By: whip
Should make?

A 2-door, 4-seater Cadillac Eldorado/Buick Riviera/Chevy Impala (maybe revive the old "Caprice" name for this top-of-the-line model, or "Impala Super Sport")

Will they? Probably not.

Caprice is already revived. It's Chevy's cop car. Maybe they'll sell it to the general public some day.

Nice. Although a bit pricey. GM should sell something similar under the Caddy emblem.

Originally Posted By: Scum_Frog
A full size wagon will not sell. Neither will an El Camino. If the market was there, somebody would make them.

Yep....there is a reason they are not made anymore....sales of those products made it not worth while to produce.

Ah, but they are made...it's called the Dodge Magnum...slap some fake wood paneling on the sides and you'd have a modern day version of the Griswald-mobile!

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Maybe it's basically because an SUV is cool and a station wagon is not and that perception hasn't changed in a while.

I'm still trying to figure out who deemed SUVs as cool. What's cool about them? The fact that they're gas hogs? The fact thay that have less interior space than minivans? The fact that most of them are overpriced? The fact that almost none of them are used as an actual sport utility vehicle? Or is it that most of them couldn't be any more impractical than one would think a vehicle with "utility" in it's name would be?

Or a camo tape job.

You could be the 1st on the block
to have 550 hp SS Chevy or Dodge V10
wagon in Real Tree
mossy oak nbu or desert storm.

That would be one cool Grampi-Wagon.

Should make?

Will they? Probably not.

Nice. Although a bit pricey. GM should sell something similar under the Caddy emblem.
An adults car.

Bring back a slightly modified Saturn S-Series!!!

2hfkh92.jpg

ei6q06.jpg

24xphqf.jpg

285sp5.jpg

sy4480.jpg

2zeclrb.jpg

Yes, I've owned/worked on ALL of these.......
grin.gif

It would be neat if VW made a Jetta version of the VW Golf R. The Jetta is preferred by American drivers over the VW Golf and GTI, and I believe that would result in more sales for the VW R-series of cars.

Also, I think it would be neat if VW used a 5-cylinder TDI in cars that have the 4-cylinder. It would reduce the horsepower difference between the 1.8T and 2.0T and the diesel, but still have amazing MPG.

A full size wagon will not sell. Neither will an El Camino. If the market was there, somebody would make them.

Or they would make them and not sell them in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back