Farm and Fleet - Buy 3 tires, get 1 free + rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blain's Farm and Fleet (IL/IA/WI), this weekend.

Buy 3 tires, get one free... plus any rebate.

A new catch however... no Michelin or BFG. (no big loss there...) They can just continue to overcharge for their mediocre tires.

To let you use rebates, they sell you 4 tires, at a discounted price so that it ends up as the price of 3.

Cooper has a rebate (up to $70) going on now. There's nothing like getting FOUR tires, for a little more than the price of TWO.

SnipImage_zpscu7bxdcr.jpg

If you want to talk Mediocre tires go pick up some Cooper Discoverer AT3's with this deal. Worst truck tires I have ever had. I liked all of the prior Cooper Discoverer AT offerings. I would take BFG's all day every day over the AT3's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: ChevyBadger
If you want to talk Mediocre tires go pick up some Cooper Discoverer AT3's with this deal. Worst truck tires I have ever had. I liked all of the prior Cooper Discoverer AT offerings. I would take BFG's all day every day over the AT3's.

By the way, I already have a set of AT3's, and a set of CTS's as well.

Thanks for your comment.

Nice price, however, the only coopers I'm interested in are the new rtx's

That and I work in a shop and get a killer discount on bfg and Michelin.

Disagree about Michelin though, my defenders ride smooth and are super quiet. And have great wear. Way better than the nexens that came on the car

I inherited a set of Defenders on a 2011 Town and Country that I recently purchased. I'm glad it was someone else's money and *not* mine.

However, they still have 8/32's of tread on them. I'll see how they do. I can already say that they're noisier than they should be.

But hopefully, it won't be a repeat of the LTX's that I foolishly bought.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
I inherited a set of Defenders on a 2011 Town and Country that I recently purchased. I'm glad it was someone else's money and *not* mine.

However, they still have 8/32's of tread on them. I'll see how they do. I can already say that they're noisier than they should be.

But hopefully, it won't be a repeat of the LTX's that I foolishly bought.

Well- I did bookmark a thread on how lousy they (Defenders) were a while back. Will be interesting to hear your comments as you put additional miles on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back