Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight from the link:

5 to 7 Extra Horse Power
3 to 5% Better Gas Mileage
Cuts Emissions 50%
Cuts wear at least 50%
Extends Drain Intervals Dramtically

All typographical errors are from the site.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Any thoughts?

Yup. Why would anyone even post a link to that garbage and ask about it, especially since it's been discussed several times before, such as here and here .

Originally Posted By: BowNisPar
Straight from the link:

5 to 7 Extra Horse Power
3 to 5% Better Gas Mileage
Cuts Emissions 50%
Cuts wear at least 50%
Extends Drain Intervals Dramtically

All typographical errors are from the site.

Nothing to see here, folks.

I hereby proclaim that henceforth I will do things in a "dramtic" fashion!

Appears rather dubious to me....

blog_crazy_laugh.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone tested this stuff or used it? Or does everyone just know that it's junk? Is this something that everyone just automatically knows? Just asking. I've never used it and was just wondering.

I understand that their claims to special chemistry look a little outdated but how does this stuff work in the real world?

"1 Quart 5W-30

Only $11.45

SAVE $10 to $15.00 EVERY TIME YOU FILL UP AT THE GAS PUMP

Oil Extreme "Better Than Synthetic" Motor Oil.

5W-30 Used in most passenger cars and trucks using gasoline. Check your owners manual for correct viscosity.

5W-30 works extremely well in vehicles calling for 10W-30 viscosity.

For Retail Customers comes with FREE 4 ounce bottle of Oil Extreme Concentrate additive to boost extreme pressure properties with every 4 quarts of oil ordered.

SCROLL DOWN TO BUY A 12 QUART CASE, AND RETAIL CUSTOMERS GET 3 BOTTLES OF OIL EXTREME Concentrate - FREE, A $35.90 VALUE."

Quote:
Has anyone tested this stuff or used it? Or does everyone just know that it's junk? Is this something that everyone just automatically knows?

Very fair questions.
My 2 cents...
After seeing many vehicles including some of my own go to 200-300k miles with zero oil issues, why do we need an additive?

Originally Posted By: BigCahuna
The only way I'd buy that stuff, is if it promised to make me better looking along with all the other claims.,,,

LOL... Maybe regrow hair as well...

If it actually worked, every car mfgr & oil company would have been fighting for the rights to market the stuff... The increased MPG alone would be monumental...

TBN booster for those that extend oil changes.

Their oil is a high TBN groupIII synth.

Automakers won't pay until they have to.. It took 30 years for synthetic to be tolerable as mainstream.

I am wondering how that California mandated 10k oil will work out.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Has anyone tested this stuff or used it? Or does everyone just know that it's junk? Is this something that everyone just automatically knows? Just asking. I've never used it and was just wondering.

I understand that their claims to special chemistry look a little outdated but how does this stuff work in the real world?

It doesn't take much to look at the site and know that the outlandish claims are nonsense. If they actually were credible and successful, then they'd have enough money to hire a web design firm for their site, rather than using something that looks like it was done by a 12 year old using an old version of Microsoft FrontPage.

So I take it that there are certain things about the real world performance of certain oils that some members here know without going to all the trouble of testing. Is this a theme that pops up every now and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back