Lisle Coolant Funnel Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know the minimum "kit" Lisle sells that would work on a Honda Fit? I would like to buy one to keep my coolant fresh. I used one before but it belonged to a guy I worked with at the time...

A good trick he showed me was to lay a damp rag over the top of it but leave a 1/4" gap facing away from the engine.

The bubbles popping don't spray any coolant anymore. This thing worked great.

Originally Posted By: Falken
Do you guys know the minimum "kit" Lisle sells that would work on a Honda Fit? I would like to buy one to keep my coolant fresh. I used one before but it belonged to a guy I worked with at the time...

A good trick he showed me was to lay a damp rag over the top of it but leave a 1/4" gap facing away from the engine.

The bubbles popping don't spray any coolant anymore. This thing worked great.

The kit shown in the link is your best deal. They make another kit with less parts (24610) but it actually costs more. Everything fits inside the funnel for storage. This is made for techs to use everyday. It will last the DIYer a lifetime. You want the max # of adapters as in this kit. Just because you have a Honda Fit now, what will you have in 10 years, in 20 years??

Last edited:
Of the tens of thousands of dollars I've spent on workshop tools, this is the best thing I've ever got, real value for money. In my shop there was a waiting list to use it, we used it everyday, several times a day. Sold my shop years ago, but can't live without a Lisle funnel, so have my own now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back