Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFO and HPI continue to deliver. I honestly did not expect such gains with such a nice yield.

OMG - IMH doesn't look too bad! Would have been a killer buy in February. Late March and early May both screamed buy as well. Too many stocks, not enough time. I didn't study the fundamentals, though. IMH sounds a lot like TMA.

PFO and HPI both have nice up trend lines. They are well above the median at the moment. I would expect some pullback in the next week or 2, HPI could reach its 52 week high by late Aug. PFO should top around 12.

I fear the cost of gasoline more then the feds. High gas prices slows the economy from the bottom up. All of the employed consumers at the bottom of the economic ladder live from paycheck to paycheck. Every penny spent on gas, is a penny lost to the rest of the economy in general. For these people, it really is a zero sum game. WalMart is already seeing some effect.

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
I have accumulated some cash, I'm hoping for an opportunity.

buy silver, the government will take the gold when the economy crashes.

Dan

quote:

I have accumulated some cash, I'm hoping for an opportunity.

I'm thinking this whole summer is an opportunity!

Luckily I didn't lose my whole a...donkey today. Stay away from those darn index funds and you'll do OK. What jacka.. er...donkey recommended index ETF's, low cost whole market funds, etc?..yeah that's right radio jacka.. er donkey man himself. I said he was wrong then and that's a story I'm sticking with. Critical mass? Should be critical as...er...donkey.

In the meantime look at today's Seattle Times headlines. Property values up another 16% in King County since 1/1/06. My jacka.. er donkey mansion is pushing $500K. I paid $395K in August 05!!

Kramer recommended two of my favorites today, GD and LMT. He said they were 'coiled springs'.
rolleyes.gif
We'll see.....

Today looked good with stocks down all day and a recovery at the close. That's very bullish as long as it wasn't short covering. Earnings reports will drive the market for the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back