My new 2015 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great choice - You will love it. I've had mine a little over a year as a DD. Surprising utility value with a huge trunk, fold down rear seats and it seats four very comfortably (five in a pinch).

Congrats! I really like the halo turn signals and led lights on the rear. Very nice!

Now for the most important question...what oil/filter combination are you going to use?

Originally Posted By: dishdude
20.gif

+1

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'll get some more photos for the weekend. Yes, it is a Hemi, 5.7L with the Tremec 6 speed manual.

I'm looking at a couple of R/T Plus cars with the Tremec and the Super Track Pack. I also just found a "Buyer's Remorse" 2015 R/T Scat Pack with the stick and just about every bell and whistle save a hole in the roof(thank goodness!).
It's a great car. If I get one I think I'll stick a "Hybrid" badge on the rear bumper to tweak the Eco-weenies...

Originally Posted By: MCompact
I'm looking at a couple of R/T Plus cars with the Tremec and the Super Track Pack. I also just found a "Buyer's Remorse" 2015 R/T Scat Pack with the stick and just about every bell and whistle save a hole in the roof(thank goodness!).
It's a great car. If I get one I think I'll stick a "Hybrid" badge on the rear bumper to tweak the Eco-weenies...

They really are great cars. Quite durable and good performance but very comfy cruisers.

Send me a bumper sticker too, please. My car burns fuel and rubber...

Originally Posted By: Olas
What's the specific output? And lb/ft per tonne?
Adequate

I came so close to buying a 2014 close out last spring They offer lots of nice for a reasonable price no matter which option level chosen. But I decided a new pick up would fit the home vehicle fleet as a spare truck would be more valuable than a new spare Challenger.

Here are a few more pictures I've been meaning to upload. I am sorry I took so long.

Going to take it out for a long drive along the Ventura coastline this weekend. Hopefully I can report back my driving impressions in a timely fashion. So far it has been a great daily driver. Looking forward to stretching it's legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back