How do I unsubscribe from a thread on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant figure it out. Trying to unsub from a thread. Some threads get off topic with a bunch of babble and it bombards my email.

Go to your watched topics, click the "Edit Watched Topics" link in the top right, select the boxes next to the threads you no longer want to follow, and then click the "Update Watched Topics" radio button in the bottom right.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
We can subscribe to a thread?
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Whoa whoa whoa, you get updates on threads?
Lol that's what I'm wondering!

Along the top above the original post, there's an option for "New Reply" and "Topic Options". Topic Options is a drop down - third option on that list is add/remove from watched topics.

Ok, I figured it out. I didn't know remove from watched topics was an option in the threead options. I got a billion emails from a thread, went to the thread, and there was only an option to "add to watched topics"...as if it wasnt already on my watched list, which I couldn't figure out. Or maybe I was just too tired to be coherent lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GerGa
Ok, I figured it out. I didn't know remove from watched topics was an option in the threead options. I got a billion emails from a thread, went to the thread, and there was only an option to "add to watched topics"...as if it wasnt already on my watched list, which I couldn't figure out. Or maybe I was just too tired to be coherent lol

I've had the same situation. Clicking "Add to watched topics" in that case seems to actually remove it. You're not going crazy
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back