2015 Malibu: Going to lease one tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the over-the-top scrutiny is a bit annoying.

If this was a site about leasing, I'd understand...but lay off people for whom buying a car is just another transaction they want to get done.

It's OK. I started the thread & so far everyone's been pleasant about it; and my skin's thick enough to handle whatever the internet throws my way.

You got a very good deal and now enjoy the car. My neighbor has a 2014 and really likes it. Also, I have leased in the past and when you turn it in, do NOT expect a better price then what's in the contract.

Originally Posted By: BowNisPar
You people get reaaaaaal interested in the numbers when it comes to lease deals around here.

In my case, it is because I know that I lost a big chunck of money by leasing or trading early a lot of different cars in different situations.

So I try to learn from others and try to understand when and where a lease is an interesting proposition to consider.

In the case of Stevejones, he seems to have had a pretty good deal for his lease, that may be why there are so many questions about it...

Originally Posted By: Pesca
Originally Posted By: BowNisPar
You people get reaaaaaal interested in the numbers when it comes to lease deals around here.

In the case of Stevejones, he seems to have had a pretty good deal for his lease, that may be why there are so many questions about it...

Id seriously re-evaluate the option of leasing if we had comparable prices and payments here in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back