Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you know, but I know I am buying more AAPL before those numbers start to roll in.
Once Apple has ramped up production of the Intel Macs, and the desktop models are ready - as well as the entry-level MacBook (replacing the iBook) they will start to roll.

Scott

Ding.......ding-ding!

Anyone making real cash today? Holy moley I turned some dough today. Serious gains on the stuff I didn't sell.

OMG1 - I was gonna do the Fox thing, but I didn't want to register to play. I'd rather lose real money.
smile.gif

Dow up 194! I guess the $72 oil and more rate hikes mean good times ahead. With INTC freefalling I think the new issues are the cause of the big rise.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Ding.......ding-ding!

Anyone making real cash today? Holy moley I turned some dough today. Serious gains on the stuff I didn't sell.

OMG1 - I was gonna do the Fox thing, but I didn't want to register to play. I'd rather lose real money.
smile.gif

I wish this was real money. Must have hit a sweet spot. I'm up on everything, 3.09% for 4 trading days.

fruit.gif

IBD = Investor's business daily

I'm saying I picked some wieners from the IBD100 (Saturday's paper called "Monday" edition. Krieokey - those sucker kicked so much %&^ today I was impelled to sell)

OMG - you'll have a bad day. It happens.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
IBD = Investor's business daily
OMG - you'll have a bad day. It happens.
smile.gif

Ya, I know. Stuff happens. OTOH; I'm a great believer in beginners luck. Once upon a time 40 or so years ago, I used to make rent money at the dice tables in Reno.

HNP: A good example of how a stock does a ABC up on volume that started in March.The second leg came in ONE day but there out there just look for them.
smile.gif

I've been selling into this rally; getting ready to go into hibernation. When the Fed rate hikes stop, look out, because that's when the economic slowdown starts, and fear takes hold in the markets.....

AB stock on some charts show a big gap up yet others show a steady rise. So be sure to check more than one chart before putting your $ down.P.S. JNJ did a 50% retracement so its one to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back