Funny business slogans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an IHOP restaurant just down the road from me, it happens to be on cox road. Interesting when giving directions. The IHOP on Cox.

My brother was a self employed electrician for a few years.

His Company was "Amazing electrics", figuring that Amazing was close to the front of the phone book.

He had a clapped out old bedford van, with the slogan "If it works, it's Amazing".

Which was quirky and stuck in potential customer's heads.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
My brother was a self employed electrician for a few years.

His Company was "Amazing electrics", figuring that Amazing was close to the front of the phone book.

He had a clapped out old bedford van, with the slogan "If it works, it's Amazing".

Which was quirky and stuck in potential customer's heads.

Yeah I know you posted in this thread in 2007, I bumped it for new laughs since it's so funny.

We've got a "Cavalier Carpentry" in the area. Seeing their truck always makes me smile (I'm imagining them doing their work).

Sometimes, I get a charge out of measuring voltage with a meter that's a Fluke.

Mine is Built 2 Last construction.

Slogan is "home building is not a hobby,hire a professional.

We have it written on all our custom made bunny hugs and jackets

...uhh bunny hugs?

LOL I had to look that one up...to the rest of the entire planet Earth a bunny hug...is a simple hoodie.

From wiki.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodie

snippet:

Canada

Across Canada, hoodies are a popular clothing item—they are sometimes worn under a coat or jacket to provide an extra layer of clothing during the winter. In the province of Saskatchewan, hoodies are often referred to as "bunny-hugs."

snippet:

The Saskatchewanites are an odd odd bunch...LOL

Last edited:
For my home based handyman business I came up with the slogan;

"The honey-dos that honey don't."

Try not to be too hard on me. 8-{D>

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
For my home based handyman business I came up with the slogan;

"The honey-dos that honey don't."

Try not to be too hard on me. 8-{D>

Hey man, if it makes the phone ring it's good!

Longmont, CO late 1980s, Corner Pantry grocer. One of the last true butchers in town. "You Can't Beat Our Meat!"

plumbing contractor I worked with was called A&E plumbing which stood for "[censored]holes & Elbows" Plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back