Gun shaped Cell Phone cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, if police did not have to flip out at the sight of a gun... Police or ordinary joes. Much of the country seems to get by just fine with gun ownership,

But a cellphone case shaped like a gun is stupid. That is like asking for trouble. May be legit and all, but still.

The reverse might make sense, given how big cell phones have gotten. But getting shot for looking like you are armed, when you are not is..........Disingenious.

Bad decision in sooo many ways. Never would I want to "pretend" I had a gun. Great way to get yourself challenged and end up on the wrong end of a REAL gun.

4wheeldog said:
The reverse might make sense, given how big cell phones have gotten. But getting shot for looking like you are armed, when you are not is..........Disingenious. [/quo A little Leo Gorcey and Mrs Malaprop eh 4wheel?

even a with a fake gun, gun ownership is a right in this country. fake gun or not! the problem is with cops who shoot first and ask questions later. trigger happy!

Originally Posted By: Reg# 43897
Beyond stupid. Verges upon the Darwinian...

John.

+1 no doubt....how stupid do you have to get? Just look at tye Tamir Rice case here in Cleveland

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
4wheeldog said:
The reverse might make sense, given how big cell phones have gotten. But getting shot for looking like you are armed, when you are not is..........Disingenious. [/quo A little Leo Gorcey and Mrs Malaprop eh 4wheel?

WOW! You belong presiding over a George Soros foundation.

Im very pro gun, but im also pro law enforcement. Here in Indiana it is not uncommon to see a gun on a responsible adults hip, and most never think twice about it here. Im glad to still be able enjoy that freedom and right here in the Midwest.

However, this is a terrible idea as the way one handles a cell phone would obviously look like a lunatic handling a firearm inappropriately For that reason alone this case is completely stupid.

Also to others here who bad mouth our law enforcement please don't. These men and women are doing a tough job in field that is under attack by people yelling racism all the time.

I can attest that most of our law enforcement officers are not only military vets, but also college and university graduates on top of that. The field is very competitive and most who are applying are doing so to protect and to serve their communities. I can assure you it is not for the money. I've tried out for a few agency's in the past and I was one of the least qualified.

Oh my, I'm tempted to market those up here. It might thin the herd a little.
wink.gif
This is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen. Even in a place where people are allowed to open carry, seeing people reaching for a "gun" is going to lead to some ugly situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back