Leveling my Silverado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently put on a 1 1/2" leveling kit on the front end of my truck and put on new wheels and tires. The leveling kit was a cheapy off of Ebay, it was just blocks that fit under the struts. General Grabber AT2 tires and Vision wheels. The tires have a 1/2" of tread
20.gif
I stuck with stock sized tires, I figured with a stock spare it only made sense. Truck also had ugly pinstripes and fake "SS" emblems that I took off myself. Truck looks so clean now, I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
That is a nice truck!! It looks awesome, you did a great job.
Thanks man, wish I had a before picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had a 4x4 Silverado so I could level out the front for a taller look and have an off-roadable truck. I only have a 2wd "street" Silverado and only way to level out the truck is to drop the rear.

Not to hijack OP's thread and awesome truck pic. Here's my "street" truck on stock 16's wrapped with Bridgestone Dueler Alenza's 265/70R16 to fill up those wheel wells.

H2n9YnV.jpg

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Nice! What color is that?
Black Cherry Metallic. In bright sunlight it looks more red with silver and blue metallics. It looks black without much sunlight. I wasnt sure about it right away but its grown on me. I like it a lot now.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Looks good, you might need an alignment.
Thanks, yep got that done also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back