lol.gif
grin.gif
PB - you're cracking me up
pat.gif
cheers.gif

That's me to a "T"!
cool.gif

I sold BG.

I've been buying high and selling low for so many years, I'll be able to retire happily at 80.

I sold (or hit my sell order) on 7 stocks today. Took some serious profits. I'm up over 8% total this year (as of before trading today)

Right on, Pabs !!
We live about 30 miles from the Windsor/Detroit border and our son's BIL is a day trader in Detroit. He commutes daily from Windsor to Detroit to work on some computer in an office trading stocks. Talk about a thrill ride !!...overall he does quite well I guess.
Sorry for interupting your high finances, guys. I'll close the door quietly as I leave.
P.B.

Lone,

I would love to go to the beach, but I have my hands full through December building this home. You guys are welcome once I get this thing built then its time for me to kick back. We prefer the springs over the salt water since it stays at a constant 72 degrees.

Amkeer, you've been a stranger here too long, we need your technical expertise, so hurry and get that house built and help us out....
smile.gif

Ha ha, be careful of invitations because the entire crowd of us may drop in, announce we're there for the summer, and then ask "what's for dinner...?"
grin.gif

All kidding aside, hope the house building is going well and life is good.
cheers.gif

Yep Pablo, excellent week, best since 01 I think. I'll take a look at the S&P data over the weekend. We're definitely in overbought territory, but can stay there a long time.

The nightly news had a spot about how well the markets did this week; that's usually a sell signal.....
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

As noted I liquidated some positions last week, fully guaranteeing a record setting upward rally this next week.
smile.gif

PS Charts suggested some profit taking. I remain in many funds, cash, and various Jurassic stocks.

I've done really well in the last two years with these:

AAPL (recent drops are a good opp!)
ZUMZ
WFMI
VOLVY

I still keep a larger % in safe small caps, but we're doing pretty well so far.

Scott

I think I'm a day trader. Help.

I'm already in and out and happy.

ScottB I held VOLVY during the (to) Ford fire sale - it was not good for shareholders at that time - but I wish I would have held it.

Pablo - VOLVY looks to have a good year. I know that BIG TRUCK sales should go up per cycles and the fact that they have to carry more expensive eco-gear next year, so people/companies should be buying in 2006...we shall see.

Scott

Sold MSFT on the recent rise.

Sold two of my big funds after huge run-ups.

Sold a few other stocks and dang I'm pretty big cash right now. I will sit and watch......bottom fishing is a hard work, but at least I own enough equities to make it painful while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back