Trico NeoForm Beam-Style Wiper Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things suck! I replaced the NAPA Vista's I had on my car for the last 2 or 3 years with the Trico NeoForms and they are terrible. They chatter like crazy if there isn't enough water on the windshield (clean windshield, might I add) and if there's even a tiny bit of dirt on the Teflon blade, they streak! Lastly, they're all plastic - the NAPA Vista's were metal and very durable.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I bought them on sale at Advance, paid like $20 for both, but still. Wish I stuck with the NAPA's.

61J2FmG64wL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.tricoproducts.com/Drivers/WiperProducts/PremiumPerformance/Neoform

Last edited:
I have to be a contrarian and say I had a different experience. My dad put these on his Expedition and had great results. He didn't get a great deal though (I think they were 16 each or something crazy).

I wouldn't spend as much as he did, but they work very well in that application.

I gave up on expensive wiper blades. Even if they last 2 years like some people claim (doubt they're cleaning well by the 2nd year), $40 for a set doesn't make up for the difference of replacing cheap wiper blades for $10 a set that last a year or more.

I installed the cheapest rubber ones I could find on my car last fall, and they're still working perfectly fine. Not as 100% perfect as day one, but I don't clean them much either.

I've had these blades on my Fusion and now on my Avalon. They are great, wipe without streaking and make no noise even on a barely wet windshield.

Originally Posted By: horse123
I gave up on expensive wiper blades. Even if they last 2 years like some people claim (doubt they're cleaning well by the 2nd year), $40 for a set doesn't make up for the difference of replacing cheap wiper blades for $10 a set that last a year or more.

+1. I've also had a very hard time finding any beam-style blades much longer than 20" that will hug the windshield properly. They skip, chatter, or fail to clear the glass cleanly. Back to conventional for me on the longer ones, sometimes the ones with boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back