xp and pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a pc game from amazone [HALO combat evolved]i have the product key and can load the game ..as soon as i click on PLAY it opens but nothing happens ..

why ????????????????

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Left click on icon.....properties/compatibility/run this program in compatibility mode for....?

sorry but your answer is not too clear ...click on icon ???????

Yes....HALO.... icon of that game on your desktop....or in map

"HALO.exe" file...

thanks for the reply ..i clicked on the icon on my desktop but the game does not open ..i think Microsoft does not support the game anymore ..

Sorry I screwed up in my previous post....

Right mouse button not left

[censored]!

thank u for the help but..i tried everything u said ..the game downloads into my pc ..but will not open when i right click on the HALO icon on my desktop ..

Originally Posted By: browning300wsm
Sorry I screwed up in my previous post....

Right mouse button not left

[censored]!

thank u for the help but..i tried everything u said ..the game downloads into my pc ..but will not open when i right click on the HALO icon on my desktop ..

I get this message when I try to start up Halo:

"We are sorry, but we have detected that the game did not exit correctly. We recommend starting the game in safe mode. Safe mode may disable some advanced features of the game, but may allow you to play the game."

I have two options:

Continue anyway.... Continue in 'Safe Mode'....

... but choosing either one doesn't do anything and my background changes to a solid color instead of the picture I had there.

So, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back