Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought a little lately.....

Anyway - I had the worst of the worst yesterday - suddenly a company announces they will float five million more shares........ah crap!!!!!!!! Stock dives - but alas I doubled my position at the bottom and it's marching back.

Also GUYS - check out PHO - seriously.

PHO UP .24/ 1.58%

PHO is an index fund for water related companies. Holds all sorts of companies involved in water delivery and purification. From GE to tiny municipalities to development companies.

An easy way to get a piece of the action. Listen - if the ever loving extremely liberal city of Seattle can hold the tiny berg of Duvall hostage and extort (say charge 3X) for water...I don't just want a piece of the action, I want the reins baby!! People will be fighting for water after they pay through the nose.....I'll put my bucket under the nose.

Switched to the buy side last week on some stuff; just couldn't keep from it. Probably shot myself in the foot and the pain hasn't registered in my brain yet.....

I'm betting the market will be up next week. There'll be very light volume because of the Holidays, which should amplify the move. The charts don't show much, just a hunch (or wishful thinking....)

He did recommend GLW, that's for sure.

But he has his flops, too. He doesn't hide them, though like some of the other hacks.

I like Cramer, he is generally on track. When he says to avoid stuff he is generally (but not always) correct.

His crazed recommendation of FINL still irks me, though.
mad.gif

Does he have an email address?

Hi guys. If you don't mind, I need some investing advice for a beginner.

If this is the wrong place, maybe someone can point me to a more suitable forum.

Thanks,

Wayne

OMG1 - best bet is to hit the library. Get 5 or 6 basic books and start reading. Book like "investing for dummies" and "how wall street works" will tell you that your are in the right section.

This phase is quite easy. I assume by your handle you are retired(?)

Toyota is over $100 a share and rising. AMD is almost $30.

Looks like the index will not take out 11000 this year like I anticipated. We missed it by what 60 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back