Got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone post here if they get Sweat. I haven't turned on the news yet. I hope they get him alive so he can tell the crazy story to movie script writers.

Where is Al Sharpton, "white lives matter" t-shirts, the NAACP, and the liberal media when a guy is hunted down like a dog and shot twice (last one killed). I'm sure skin color is not an issue here.

Originally Posted By: ExMachina
Where is Al Sharpton, "white lives matter" t-shirts, the NAACP, and the liberal media when a guy is hunted down like a dog and shot twice (last one killed). I'm sure skin color is not an issue here.

Bit of a false equivalence there. These two are convicted escapees, known to be dangerous and willing to kill cops. If their families or they want to contest how they were treated at the point of capture, they have legal avenues to do so. Those who Sharpton came out for, whatever you may think of them or him, were at least innocent until proven guilty and were not convicted murderers.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Did he have his hands up???? Where are the professional protesters?

Haha, not this one. He got what he deserved as he was about to enter the tree line and disappear.

Good marksmanship saved the day, another LEO does a great job for the public.

Could have saved us more money if he had been able to kill him...

I'm not usually pro-gun, but thank heavens there was an LEO with his wits about him to take this guy down...didn't hesitate, just took him out.

Nice work.

I hate to point out the obvious, but why are you guys so happy they are shooting and killing these guys?

I want these guys to be able to name exactly everyone that helped them escape, so that those people can join them in jail, too.

Shoot to kill orders don't solve the issue that caused them to be on the loose in the first place.

BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back