Vinyl protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually prefer Formula F21 (if they still make it) over 303. I tried 303 once and was not impressed. You can actually use a leather conditioner/protectant on your vinyl seats (as most states on the bottles) and would be better for the stitching.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I actually prefer Formula F21 (if they still make it) over 303. I tried 303 once and was not impressed. You can actually use a leather conditioner/protectant on your vinyl seats (as most states on the bottles) and would be better for the stitching.

Thanks for suggesting the leather conditioner. I did not think about the stitching.

I use a CRC product called TANNERY Leather,Vinyl and more and my dash vinyl has held up very well for eleven plus years. We garage our vehicle so I can't attest to how well TANNERY would hold up on a vehicle dash parked outside all the time.

I actually like Silk Shine by Chemical Guys. Lasts pretty long and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Smells good too. Gallon wasn't bad on Amazon but they often have specials on their own website too.

Originally Posted By: Chris B.
Look at Vinylex too. It is very similar to 303. I prefer it to 303 but both are very good.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back