WARNING FROM THE AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
that would be very interesting to see what the driving public would demand, me personally i would use as muuch E0 as I could.

Why?

Why do people need to vote on highly technical metrics such as this? Who cares other than old crumudgens sp? , on car forums that get their info from other older men. "My uncle told me when I was a kid.....". Old mans tales.

Did we need to vote on whether to use hydrogen or solid fuel to go to the moon?

You really think the public cares, as long as their cars still go?

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Did we need to vote on whether to use hydrogen or solid fuel to go to the moon?

Where do you get your hydrogen?

Originally Posted By: kschachn
And that price is related to the fact that hydrogen tends to make stable compounds here on earth. If you want to break those compounds apart and extract the free hydrogen that takes some doing.

And that's why it's not really an energy source, but an energy storing medium.

Why do people need to vote on highly technical metrics such as this?

Great point Turtle, so are the lobbyists (who you say that you agree with) part of a scientific process, or a political proecess ?

If they have a say, in lobbying for what lines their pockets, then surely the voters should get a chance too....even if it's simply that every station must have one E0...and a display the $/GJ on pumps should be mandatory.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

Great point Turtle, so are the lobbyists (who you say that you agree with) part of a scientific process, or a political proecess ?

If they have a say, in lobbying for what lines their pockets, then surely the voters should get a chance too....even if it's simply that every station must have one E0...and a display the $/GJ on pumps should be mandatory.

I don't want any lobbyists. It's the conservatives that think the country is best run by corporations and wealthy individuals.

I don't want any lobbyists. It's the conservatives that think the country is best run by corporations and wealthy individuals.

Lol, you got busted. Nice meaningless response....

In Dune didn't they travel with their minds? Thats the ultimate fuel. Well,,it might work for some of us. Others not so much.

Typical. Getting really old, too.

Imagining you are the smartest man in the room does not make it so. You are proof! We are so lucky to have the elite to take care of us!

Keep 'em coming, this could get interesting...

Last edited:

No lobbyists? You mean like lobbyists like AARP and AMAC for seniors? How about lobbyists for the veterans's organizations? Are you sure you want to ban lobbyists that concern themselves with safety of the general public?

And no corporations? You mean like the guy who runs the tree service or roofing business in your town? How about the guy who owns a couple of McDonald's franchises? Or maybe the guy who runs a sign and graphics business? Most of those are incorporated.

No, conservatives don't think that. Conservatives believe in fair markets with limited government involvement. It is the political class that thinks only mega corporations and the elite should have a say, and it includes both parties, both of which are run by folks that could hardly be considered "conservatives". The Political Class just shuffles the chairs around each election cycle to make people think there is a difference, but in the final analysis, they all take money from the same folks and do the same things. Obama, Harry Reed, et al could hardly be considered "conservatives" yet it was them and their minions that have struck some mega deals with General Electric, Solyndra, and other entities that are feeding off of the people's money and kicking back millions to the political class. And to be fair, Mitch McConnell and many in the opposition party are dong the exact same thing. To them, the government is for sale to the highest bidder. That is not a conservative value.

I have started to use a catch all phrase for this elections cycle. "Burn It Down", which is implying that we need to clean house and get a lot of these rascals out of the government. Even going to have some vinyl lettering done up and put it on the sides of my semi trucks that state that slogan.

That's absurd. Every politician is owned by big business. They spots both sides so their agenda gets pushed no matter who's in office.
Only a fool believes there's a difference. Dig deep enough and you learn both parties are funded equally by the same people.
And voting. Please. Congress has already heard testimony by the guy who created the voting monitors saying and algorithm can be installed that will sway the majority either way.
Choice,freedom,elections. More like bend over and take it no matter who's in office.
What's hilarious is you actually believe there's a difference.

The hilarious whacko lefties always have their standard catch phrases to incite their followers.

"Corporations are bad." "CEO's make too much." "Raise wages."

You'd think a few would have caught on by now. The leadership is wealthy, and getting wealthier.

And the lines between the parties grows more indistinct every day..

Originally Posted By: kschachn

Lol, you got busted. Nice meaningless response....

+1 Name calling is always a last resort for the know it all class.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
That's absurd. Every politician is owned by big business. They spots both sides so their agenda gets pushed no matter who's in office.
Only a fool believes there's a difference. Dig deep enough and you learn both parties are funded equally by the same people.
And voting. Please. Congress has already heard testimony by the guy who created the voting monitors saying and algorithm can be installed that will sway the majority either way.
Choice,freedom,elections. More like bend over and take it no matter who's in office.
What's hilarious is you actually believe there's a difference.

+1 Wall Street has never done better than while the "party of the working class" "regulates" the circus.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
The hilarious whacko lefties always have their standard catch phrases to incite their followers.

"Corporations are bad." "CEO's make too much." "Raise wages."

You'd think a few would have caught on by now. The leadership is wealthy, and getting wealthier.

And the lines between the parties grows more indistinct every day..
+1 When's the last time a leftist left Congress BROKE?

Give us a list of those YOU think should "run it". Is Gruber on it?

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Yeah, we should trust the car makers who put in airbags that fire lethal shrapnel when deployed and ignition switches that shut the car off at random causing the occassional fatality instead.
Reality is that any car sold in this country since the late '80s that isn't fully compatible with E10 was defective in design and manufacture from the factory.
Cars need to be designed and built to acomodate the fuels available and E10 has been a reality for many of us for decades now.
So why are YOU driving an exploding airbag Honda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back