Anyone Have Experience with Soda Vending Machines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All!

I recently relocated and think there is an opportunity to set-up a couple soda vending machines in my complex. It is made up of two separate apartment buildings, the first has about 100 apt units and the other has around 200. Tenants are mostly working professionals in a more affluent area of the metro area. The real opportunity is see here is that there is not a 7/11 store for at least half a mile.

I want to approach the building management soon. I have the capital to buy a couple machines if needed.

Any one have experience setting up beverage vending machines? If so, did you buy or lease the machines and from where?

Any other tips for a newb?

Thanks!

Professionals and those with higher incomes are the least likley ones to use vending machines. It will need to accept credit cards. Don't buy something that only has a magnetic reader as EMV-chip and pin is coming.
If money was to be made, Aramark or some other company would already have machine(s) there.

You may also want to check to see if your local requires your vending machines to be licensed and what the requirements to do so are. Many exempt canned and bottled pop machines, but you better know before you set it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back