Got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This escape proves that politicians are not the only totally incompetent worthless people on the public dole.

We can be thankful that we have peace officers and dogs between us, the politicians and other social degenerates.

It looks like one down and one to go.

And the other knit wit is a cop killer. I'm sure he'll make it. Sad to say it took so long to reach half of a conclusions' goal. Congrats and thanks to all in the escape pursuit efforts.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
This escape proves that politicians are not the only totally incompetent worthless people on the public dole.

Those detention officers need to be looked at. No doubt they'll retire with generous taxpayer funded pensions thanks to their unions holding the system hostage.

Final score:

Law enforcement 1
Richard Matt 0

Savin' the taxpayers money.

smile.gif

Sadly, like me, who thinks that *someone* will raise a stink and suggest "unnecessary force" was used?

Ed

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Lots of big news today!

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

What the &#8730 are you trying to say?

Originally Posted By: Ed_Flecko
Final score:

Law enforcement 1
Richard Matt 0

Savin' the taxpayers money.

smile.gif

Sadly, like me, who thinks that *someone* will raise a stink and suggest "unnecessary force" was used?

Ed

good post about good news.hopefully, the other one will meet the same fate.

there are always some bleeding heart freaks that will go on about "unnecessary force".in a case such as this, make sure that he's dead.who cares what the bleeding hearts think.
to the ones that brought him down -- good shooting, and one more to go.
stories like this always put a smile on my face.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Trolling.gif
Nice try.

+1

Originally Posted By: totegoat
Another pos down the drain.

And another +1.

Did they get Sweat? Or is it "No Sweat!" so far.
Cops should fire anti-perspirant at Sweat, just sayin', that stuff works.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Trolling.gif
Nice try.

+1

And another +1.

The only good thing about Matt was his artistic ability. I saw some of his drawings on TV and the guy had some talent. But his artistic talent was the only good thing about him.

I don't know if this other guy Sweat has any good things at all.

Didn't the detention officer help him in exchange for a drawing? That's a weak minded individual right there.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Trolling.gif
Nice try.

+1

And another +1.

The only good thing about Matt was his artistic ability. I saw some of his drawings on TV and the guy had some talent. But his artistic talent was the only good thing about him.

I don't know if this other guy Sweat has any good things at all.

On CNN, a guy who worked with Sweat and Mitchell on the inside for 2 years said Sweat was the artist, not Matt. Matt may have been passing along the paintings. Also, the guard was using Matt to rat out his fellow prisoners, so was trading favors to get that. Went too far obviously. You know how it works, guards want inside info on stuff, bribe/reward prisoners to get the info, a give and take relationship. An informer getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back