Sometimes things do change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Women's World Cup being held in Canada.
08.gif

Germany vs France

The French are putting up stout resistance against the Germans. It's stalemate at the half way point and they even look like they could win.

If the French hold on, this is great for the USA. Germany are the No 1 team.

The irony of the French beating the Germans for us!

USA USA USA!
34.gif

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
How did you watch it ? I don't have cable or Satellite.

Or you streaming ?

It's on Fox. How can you be a bitog member and not have Fox? I have a TV that cannot be tuned to anything else.

The Germans just got a lucky penalty and she put it away very well. 1-1.

Looks like there may be some French women in need of consolation tonight. Darn you Canadians!

Originally Posted By: Benito
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
How did you watch it ? I don't have cable or Satellite.
Or you streaming ?

It's on Fox. How can you be a bitog member and not have Fox? I have a TV that cannot be tuned to anything else.

I have local Fox station with over-the-air antenna. It doesn't carry this Soccer Match.

I don't watch TV much, it doesn't make sense to pay some $ for something I don't use.

I found a free live steaming: http://vipbox.biz/soccer/watch-1j5ft-germany-w-vs-france-w

French forward missed an easy chance.
33.gif

Germany will most likely win on penalties now.

Yep Germany win penalties 5-4.

France throw it away. Thanks for nothing.

Next up, USA vs China.
34.gif

Nothing worst than loosing on penalty kick for a player, goal keeper doesn't have any pressure because they are not supposed to stop any.

USA had about 75% chance to win the match against China.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Isn't this the point at which the French surrender?

you mean the same French that lost more people in WWII than ANY other nation (except Russia)? Your comment would fit better with Norway or Sweden who signed treaties with Germany before a shot was even fired.

Last edited:
We just scored a goal against China. 1-0 at the moment.
34.gif

There is always the chance that China will copy us and make it 1-1.

Originally Posted By: philipp10
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Isn't this the point at which the French surrender?

you mean the same French that lost more people in WWII than ANY other nation (except Russia)? Your comment would fit better with Norway or Sweden who signed treaties with Germany before a shot was even fired.

I'm not criticizing the French, but you are not even close with your facts. China, Dutch East Indies, French Indochina, Germany, possibly Greece and the Philippines (estimates vary wildly), India, Japan, Hungary, Poland, Rumania, and Yugoslavia all lost more people than France. Sweden was neutral (they supported the German war machine with materials), but Norway actually fought the Germans before they were taken down by insiders.

Last edited:
Guys, I posted this in the humor forum. Am not interested in history, just on getting cheap laughs at outdated stereotypes.

11.gif

No worries.

Back to the topic, we beat China 1-0 so will face Germany in the semis.
23.gif

I've never watched women's soccer before. But I see it as a sign of my maturing tastes. My wife did not agree that female mud wrestling is a genuine sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back