HTC One M8 case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a quality case other than an otter box? I'd like something less bulky that offers good protection. UAG cases look great, but no one has M8 cases I can look at. I mean, the phone is a year old. There's still S3 and iPhone 4 cases in the stores....

Spigen makes good stuff at a reasonable price. I have one for my Nexus 5 with a clear back and love it.

Last edited:
You could see if Ballistic makes one to fit, I love mine, its been great, gives great protection without being too bulky.

Originally Posted By: stro_cruiser
You could see if Ballistic makes one to fit, I love mine, its been great, gives great protection without being too bulky.

Yes, they do. Great cases, I've had Ballistic cases for several different phones.

I used a Ballistic Shell gel with my HTC one m7 and it was okay. Customer service was good they sent me a free case after the first one cracked next to the volume rocker because it's such a thin piece of plastic, the second one broke too. This was a minor annoyance, the case itself offers high protection.

Recently got my wife a note 4 and for a case I choose the Spigen anti shock case off Amazon and wow it's really nice and not very bulky, I think it's perfect. Only $14 and offers excellent corner protection and just enough of a lip on the front to protect from drops.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The beetle case looks interesting. Anyone have experience with speck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back