Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z - did you on vote on LU yet?

I voted FOR the reverse split!!

I kicked some serious a$$ today and I am not taking profits until.....well...until....tomorrow!!

The CEF's even went up. GLD was my only downer.

Yes I did! Call me dumb, but I voted for whatever the big dogs suggested/voted for......on all of them.
For better or worse! We shall see!

As anticipated longs are setting up nicely, also see CMGI. The feds announcement is tomorrow which should make for some wild swings after the 2:15 verdict. Consensus is another 1/4 point.

NOW I am PO'd....

A few stocks that I dumped at a loss (using the down 7-8% rule) and some that I made a little on and got out are up big... (check EXM)....patience, patience....my a$$!

On some issues there is a market maker....but yes the volume is very light.

The spreads are large, but I would never place a market order. I just place sort of a dream price day order (GTC's are not kosher). Most of the time nothing happens and the session closes. Other times, like today the stock will pop 2 points up and whammo.....I am a day/night trader!
grin.gif

Alot of times you can get a better fill in regular trading hours. I can't do aon all or none on the order so they can fill do a partial fill. Its also $10 per trade.

Yeah, I think we're in a shaky uptrend. The next critical level is the 50% retracement of last month's downtrend.

Anyone else here do their own taxes? Even with a tax software package, it's still a headache, entering all of last years trades......
pat.gif

What a burst today!? I'm a cat whisker from being back to Dec 31. I took it in the shortz on some individual stocks. I'm not proud of some recent trades. I need to asses the decisions made and all the whys...not to sulk, just to correct my ways.

The "If 8% down, then sell" rule is tough for me. If I know the fundamentals are sound, I struggle. And I also violate the "buying on the way down/bottom fishing" rule. I can learn and yes I did have some winners.

As for taxes LR - I finished last week. Mine are a little complex but not for trading reasons. ALL my stock trading is in my self directed IRA's - so taxes aren't an issue.

Pick your flavor since we are on a uptrend to test the highs set in December. The big question is do we break out above 11000 this time? The SOX could be the tell tale sign!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back