Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: Falken

I'm at 100-1 ratio in my trucks. They've got 100 litre tanks so I add a litre prior to fill up. My high mile trucks have never run so smoothly and with mos2 I get better than EPA mileage on everything I own.
And when using my inspection scope last time I checked my plugs the piston crowns are near spotless.
Cheap,easy to do.

+1 I just did a run from DC to Denver with my LX450. I had oil change done right before the trip with 50/50 mix of Rotella T, and T6. I added a bottle of MoS2 to the oil right after I crossed into OH, and went from getting 15.1 mpg o the highway, to 16.4 mpg average on my next 3 fill ups. MoS2 works!!! Also wanted to note that it completely stopped a minor valve cover gasket leak I had in the front part of my valve cover.

For me, gas goes in the gas tank, oil goes in the oil fill. Two stroke oil goes in...you guessed it....two stroke engines. Nothing wrong with an occasional dose of Techron (or similar), as that is stuff that is already presumably in the gas, and a bit extra of this stuff once in a while could be helpful. The upper cylinders of your four stroke automobile are already well lubricated.

If you would like to use Lucas UCL, I am sure that your machine will come to no harm from it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Hessam
Originally Posted By: Falken

I'm at 100-1 ratio in my trucks. They've got 100 litre tanks so I add a litre prior to fill up. My high mile trucks have never run so smoothly and with mos2 I get better than EPA mileage on everything I own.
And when using my inspection scope last time I checked my plugs the piston crowns are near spotless.
Cheap,easy to do.

+1 I just did a run from DC to Denver with my LX450. I had oil change done right before the trip with 50/50 mix of Rotella T, and T6. I added a bottle of MoS2 to the oil right after I crossed into OH, and went from getting 15.1 mpg o the highway, to 16.4 mpg average on my next 3 fill ups. MoS2 works!!! Also wanted to note that it completely stopped a minor valve cover gasket leak I had in the front part of my valve cover.

Good to see that it helped.
Some folks think only suckers buy oil additives and that's their opinion. I however laugh at them as I get better than EPA mileage on everything I own,even as the odo turns past 220k.
My sierra c3 has a 6.0 325hp/375tq engine. Driving to vonda yesterday I gor 24mpg.
Find me another 6.0 on the planet getting that kind of mileage. Just one.

My sierra c3 has a 6.0 325hp/375tq engine. Driving to vonda yesterday I gor 24mpg.
Find me another 6.0 on the planet getting that kind of mileage. Just one.

Poor math. Or its downhill all the way. Or you're driving 40mph.

Using imperial gallons it's still like 20 mpg. Sounds pretty good for a Chevy 6.0.

My early results of 3-4 tanks of TC-W3 hasn't yielded any noticeable mpg increases in the 5.0.

Originally Posted By: Garak
He's probably using Imperial gallons, which are substantially larger than U.S. gallons. That's always been the custom when calculating fuel economy in Canada.

It's whatever america uses. I get the mpg off my display. The c3 has every option available. The escalade is comparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back