Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole closed end fund play has me intriqued....the NAV goes up and the share price goes down...next day the NAV goes down and share price goes up....or seemling no correlation.

I can account for the divendend and cg spin outs....look to buy more. I walk around with that section of the WSJ, take it in the sh!tter with me and all.......

I have no idea where MOBL is headed, but I saw green and took it. Sold close to .22 (I can't remember exactly)....on a percentage basis the gain was good, but it took awhile.

Any reason for the spike?

Those are fine companies (don't know much about Apache);

I would hang with PGH for sure.

Can't go wrong with FSNGX.

I always like PKZ and WLL. There are some more good growers from IBD.

Also check the China ones out, like PTR, SNP, SHI.

The problem with ALL of the above is they are probably overbought......watch the charts.

Darn it P!!! Why didn't you advise me to sell MOBL???
mad.gif

I could have bought it right back at the end of the day and either make $300 or buy even more shares!

EDIT: I need to grow some COJONES!
twak.gif

Thanks for the oil tips, Pablo. I agree they're toppy now, but I've heard oil people talk about $60-70/barrel oil in the next couple years....maybe a good buy after a pullback.

I hate to post this for fear of being the boy crying wolf, but in looking at the daily charts, I see 'spinning tops' all over the place. They signify a change in the short-term (up)trend.....

Where do you dig these up, Pablo?
grin.gif
It's got a low of 4 and high of 60 within the last year....???

Looks to me like it may be near a good entry, if you believe in the company. P/E is reasonable at 10, not much analyst following so it's hard to say.....

LR - mostly IBD, but I'm always looking. To me that's were the money is. Finding good companies. Amkeer always scolds me for not being a good technician. Of course he is correct - I cannot seemingly see the things you guys do....that's why I ask.

But I do have rules. It seems to me, this stock under $25 is a good value. It's been down, but down on light volume. I will watch the volume on this one, any uptick and I'm in.

The Fool has said some strange things about EXM. but to me the Fool is no great Wizard
grin.gif

Pabs,

Looks like it may be close to an entry or on the verge of further breakdown. If it holds these levels it may base and start moving up. Its oversold, but it may be that way for a while. Support is right around the low 20.

Yo!

MOBL making a move! Is this another spike? Should I sell and buy back tomorrow when it's 2-3 cents down? I'd sure like to make $2-300!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back