Best grease for urethane bushings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I prefer aluminum complex over lithium, particularly when it comes to chassis and suspension components. Aluminum base grease is generally more resistant to water washout than lithium complex greases.

I use Super Lube grease on the JBR rear ARB bushings on the Mazda. No complaints.

Originally Posted By: MCompact
I use Super Lube grease on the JBR rear ARB bushings on the Mazda. No complaints.

I also use the Super Lube stuff on the UMI Roto-Joints in my rear suspension arms (lower control arms/panhard bar), and the poly bushings in my UMI front anti-sway bar mounts, which have zerk fittings installed in the large, stout, alloy brackets.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver

I also use the Super Lube stuff on the UMI Roto-Joints in my rear suspension arms (lower control arms/panhard bar), and the poly bushings in my UMI front anti-sway bar mounts, which have zerk fittings installed in the large, stout, alloy brackets.

My ARB bushings brackets are billet with zerk fittings- no broken brackets here!

Originally Posted By: MCompact
Originally Posted By: dailydriver

My ARB bushings brackets are billet with zerk fittings- no broken brackets here!

The UMIs are also billet, they are just an aluminum alloy billet (the strongest number, forgot what it is) instead of steel billet.
They don't break, despite holding a 35mm bar in place, using VERY sticky autocross tires, and having the zerk fitting hole drilled in them.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back