Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amkeer - I'm in China and can't get a quote. It was up a tad, but what did MOBL close at?

I saw AMD was WAY up via the business station on HongKong TV!
cheers.gif

And I know from Thursday WEB my stocks are way up and my funds must be going crazy. It's just today this stupid web portal has been useless.

Like orientals?

I think I am one.

Thanks - I was able to get some quotes on MSN.

AMD passed INTC
grin.gif

Some of my older retail stocks sold....I really am accidentally moving towards cash with all my upper sells going off. I love the profits, but I am not about to log on to my brokerage account at some anon. portal........Just a few weeks ago I was griping about my funds. Not right now!!!
patriot.gif
cheers.gif
wink.gif

Kosp is worth a look.

If you have the stomach for it PFE is dirt cheap and its the #1 drug company in the world.

Happy Motoring All,

cool.gif

Bugshu

MOBL's profits are up!

MOBL up $.02; sitting at $0.19
LU up $.06; sitting at $3.96

I went from -25% to 2.75% with LU in just a few weeks. I need more green though. Looking to make a profit here soon!
fruit.gif

LU has broken the $4 mark.....sitting at $4.03 as of 0920hrs (realtime)
patriot.gif
patriot.gif
patriot.gif

Hey finnally I tried bloomberg.com for quotes from China. Seems to work fast.

The extra 10,000 shares of MOBL seem pretty smart now
cool.gif
I just wish they could get out of penny stock **** . I can't remember what I paid for my first 10K shares, something like .20....

I see Lu on the banner....
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Hey finnally I tried bloomberg.com for quotes from China. Seems to work fast.

The extra 10,000 shares of MOBL seem pretty smart now
cool.gif
I just wish they could get out of penny stock **** . I can't remember what I paid for my first 10K shares, something like .20....

I see Lu on the banner....
cheers.gif

First time you bought MOBL was at $0.19 a pop. Don't say I ain't looking out for you!
patriot.gif

LU is the most active stock on the NY exchange this morning; up about .08 or so. Too bad I missed this upswing in it.
pat.gif

Like Pablo, I've been trimming back on some positions. All the indicators look overbought, and that's when I get nervous. I think we're due for a little pull-back here......

quote:

Lone don't "think" to much you will miss the move!

He,he, yeah I know what you mean Amkeer. I'll look at one chart that says buy, and then I pull another one up that says sell.
dunno.gif

We've had a good move up for the last 3 weeks though, and it's getting ragged. Volume has shrunk, a holiday week is coming up, charts are showing a congestion phase.... I'm just looking for a short-term pullback.

But then again......
dunno.gif

Pullback? We just went through one **** of a pullback up until after election day!

Anyway.....can anyone give a sign before LU starts to dip again? I'd like to make a couple hunderd $$$!

I will try to post some charts this coming weekend if we have time.

Z,

Stay the course, you will be fine.

Lone,

We could remain overbought for quite a while, but
dunno.gif

Ah, yes some of my sells went off when I was away. Pleasantly, MYL was my top winner. Icahn wants to buy the whole ******* match now.

FXI up nicely.

My running pot charts (overall 401K and all Self-D IRA) are up greatly, bummer I missed Thursday as Fri looked suckish, with MYL being an exception.

Enough bragging.

MOBL sucks.

Anyone jump on this? GLD

I saw the announcement in China, but I dunno how much higher gold will go.........as some of you know I don't consider gold a good "investment". But a fine portion of one's portfolio for (un)certain times.

Is STMicroelectronics publicly traded in the US?

They are doing some interesting stuff with fiberoptics/elctronicmoving interface.

Nevermind. STM and STMEF.

[ November 21, 2004, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

Now that is funny! The poor gentleman had to look up his records to realize he'd traded the same stock 5 times in 2 days.....
shocked.gif

Just my opinion, but if you're going to be a frequent trader, you need to do the research and analyze the charts, and not trade just for the "fun" of it.....this stuff is work to me, I have "fun" after the market closes.....
grin.gif

Welcome back, Pablo!
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back