Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
I did make cash on TMI, ROH and HRT again.

Remind me again why I bought MOBL.

Because it's gonna makes us rich!

Thanks. I had forgotten.
wink.gif

P,

You've got it all wrong dude! MOBL is exploding with the Hillary rally!
lol.gif

Seriously though.....must be a glitch in the system. I'm thinking about spending my last emergency reserve money on more MOBL. It's looking very attractive at $0.16
wink.gif

My only bummers right now are:

PLUG
MYL
MOBL

My ETF's and MF's are screaming, as are my worldwide closed end bond funds (bought these babes at a huge discount to the NAV!! - with a big yield too boot)

I wish the ^&#$ MOBL would do something, because I'm gonna buy another 10,000 shares....
tongue.gif

These last few days have been good. Slow morning starts with a lot of afternoon buying. That's a good omen that the rally will last a while longer. That's much better than high morning opens with selling in the afternoons. When afternoon selling starts, look for a short-term top.

"Bulls make money and bears make money, but pigs get slaughtered."
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
I got me 10,000 more shares of MOBL!!!

Oh you dog.....how dare you buy more MOBL than me? Time to dip into emergency funds. MOBL is rock bottom......can only go up from here!
wink.gif

Sure is nice to see some green in the portfolio.

Picked up a few shares last week from recommendation in my AAII.com

EPLUS (PLUS) and am making 10% in less than 2 weeks.

Also D&K Healthcare Resourses (DKHR)and I'm break even at this point.

Also just today I bought Dr. Reddy Labs (RDY) from my pfnewsletter recommendations.

Has anyone kept an eye on LU? It's on FIRE!!! It's almost back to the levels of Jan 04!

quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:
Has anyone kept an eye on LU? It's on FIRE!!! It's almost back to the levels of Jan 04!

Oh, I've kept up with it. Sure, right now I'm down 4.2%. It need to be on fire a little more!!! So I can get in the green!!!!

Long LU !!

quote:

Originally posted by msparks:

quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:

Oh, I've kept up with it. Sure, right now I'm down 4.2%. It need to be on fire a little more!!! So I can get in the green!!!!

Long LU !!

I'm down only 0.8% from Jan 04! Yeah....we need a bit more fire to get well into the green.
grin.gif

P,
Do you still own LU??

quote:

Originally posted by ediamiam:
Any of youse guys like Cypress Semiconductor (CY) or Kulicke and Soffa (KLIC)? I have positions in these guys for the short-term thru February.

Cypress CEO TJ Rodgers is the guy that spoke to a Congressional hearing a few years back about the need to dramatically increase the number of H-1 visas. About one month after the hearings, Cypress laid off thousands of US engineers.

That crooked b*stard won't get a nickel from me.

My AMD is kicking *ss. SNPS and SIRI are doing well too, might be time to do a little profit taking on the AMD.

No I don't own Lu and since I'm in China I can't buy or sell anything right now.

BUTT what I can say is I set some rediculously high sell orders before I left - and can now see some/most all my stocks have exceeded these prices.....MY A$$ is on fire!!!!
grin.gif
Yesterday was fairly awesome, just by checking quotes anonomously - I should have some pile of cash waiting for me.....crap.

The chicks here are good, but it sucks not being able to manipulate the market.
blush.gif
You can take that however you want......OR not.

I do know I miss you weasels.

Pabs,

Market is rockin!!!!
grin.gif
AMD is up almost 100% in 2 months!

We broke above the upper lower trending channel in case you were sleeping and just woke up. The market is in euphoria since this technical breakout. Look for the DJIA to take out 11000 by the beginning of 2005.
grin.gif
burnout.gif

I am 50% vested in the market and look to be fully vested within the next 4 trading days barring any breakdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back