Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Vioxx for a toe issue 4 years ago. The stuff works (seriously), and so does my ticker (still)!

I sold MRK at 47.60 on 1/27/04. Closed at 33 today A bit early, eh?

HOLY CRAPPOLA!!

MOBL is on fire!!!
P, did you read the letter from the CEO? These guys are for real.....and that's exactly what I've been saying for a long time now. It's gonna be sweet if they get listed on a US exchange. That would definitely raise the stock price considerably!

LU is still bleading the gains from 3-4 weeks ago!
frown.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
I took Vioxx for a toe issue 4 years ago. The stuff works (seriously), and so does my ticker (still)!

I sold MRK at 47.60 on 1/27/04. Closed at 33 today A bit early, eh?

You must be the luckiest/smartest dude out there! Good move!

quote:

MRK - If I was good I would have sold it short.

As you know, I'm a little slow and a newbie at stocks. What does this mean? Didn't you selff at $47......meaning you made money?!?!
confused.gif

Oh I made lots of money when I sold it at 47 after a run up.

Selling short basically means you borrow a stock and sell it at that (current higher) price....then when (hopefully) it goes down in price you buy back the stock to return the stock, pocketing the difference. So if I was smart I would have money both ways!! (Tricky but good)

It sucks beyond belief if the stock goes UP a lot if you sell short...because in theory you could lose infinity!!!

Z-

I printed the letter and read it in bed (yeah I know, but the wife is "inconvenienced").

The guys seems like a leader and seems sincere. It's unusual for a CEO to even comment on the stock price. I will say this I emailed VASO and got ZERO response. It say a lot that he even responded. There seems to be a core of very concerned shareholders, this is also a good thing. I learned some stuff about the company.

In reality I would NOT be against a reverse stock split. I forget, how many shares do you own? I have 10,000. God bless the company and I really hope the guy isn't full of bull.

Thanks for the link,

Paul

P,

I have been accumulating shares of this company for over a year now and at different prices......from $0.03 all the way up to $0.23 a pop. I currently own 12,063 shares.
As you stated, this guys sure looks committed and sincere in his letter (which is NOT the first one, btw.)
I have faith in them and also have confidence the future is looking brighter for them and us!

WE shall see. We also need more participation in this thread. I can say my portfolios are at all time highs. My third qtr was very good and BS about not beating the market average is.......well, BS!

Pabs,

I almost got picked for jury duty a couple of years back, but I was to complex on purpose, attorneys didn't like that.

Initial entries on INTC $19.68. AMD $12.48.... I bought AMD a few weeks back for 10.95. I am still kicking myself in the ARSE for that one since I sold those shares!
pat.gif
Thats being a trader for you, you can't be fixated on price just percentages.

P,

Did you check out MOBL today? Down $.02! At least you won't be able to say it ain't moving!
wink.gif

KKD

Is now a good time to buy Krispy Kreme?

I've always wanted to own this stock since it first came out. Always seemed too expensive. Now it's under $15 and they are in a little bit of a bind with some accounting practice stuff. I'm wondering for a long term if this would be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back