Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday AM I will be taking long positions in:

EHI
GCH
GCS
LBF

I missed the boat on CME.

NBISX looks interesting but for some weird reason Fidelity etrade wants a $75 entrance fee on this fund. I will call them and ask why??? (Most fees are quite low since I am "gold" member....)

Lastly the latest spam stock tip: HSTJ Any takers??

Monday might be good to go long; looks like the S&P is a bit oversold.....

You chartists out there take a good look at the downward trending channel of the averages since March. It's classic. I don't look for a breakout for several months, although there could be trading opportunities along the way.....

Ah crap....my buys went off at the day's lows, but man these oil prices....what's a smart feller to do
dunno.gif
?

In the toilet with zero paper!!!!!!!

GM - I am already too much weighted there. So I haven't been bit too bad. I just didn't want to put more money in now. They are doing fine, Fidelity Selects, have been in the tops funds lately.

Trying to get back in the groove after losing power, internet, mind,,etc...Hurricanes have a tendency to make you lose a little creativity as well as $$$$$$......Then it makes you remember not to sweat the small stuff! So all is not bad!!

Indexes are approaching short term oversold again.

Ahh, let me finish my ice cream...

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Ah crap....my buys went off at the day's lows, but man these oil prices....what's a smart feller to do
dunno.gif
?

Since you addressed that question to me
lol.gif

quote:

Investing for your Retirement

If you had purchased $1000 of NORTEL STOCK one year ago it would now be worth $49.00.

If you had purchased $1000 of ENRON you would have had $16.50 left.

With WorldCom you would have had less than $5.00.

BUT, if you had purchased $1000 worth of Beer one year ago then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have had $214.00.

Based on the above current investment, advise is to drink heavily and recycle.

Its called the 401 Keg Plan

Pabs,

Oil must top out short term at 50, right?? So if oil goes down we may see the indexes go up. It will be interesting to see what happens the next day or so.

I'm all bloodied up! I am sitting right this minute at -6.2% overall value......from a +7% high just 2 weeks ago!
My butt hurts!
gr_eek2.gif

Oh and I had a very nice chat with our head of HR about our 401K, expenses, etc. I didn't come on strong but I had sent her some articles etc. Wow, so now she's asking me questions. Cool.

I am on a trust committee as well (I had never mentioned that here before, I don't think).

Plus my investments.

Amkeer, wanna team up?

Pabs,

I will help any way I can.

Nice move in indexes now that oil seems to have put in a short term top.

Opened positions in AMD and INTC yesterday since the semis tend to strengthen through to January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back