Child forgets stuffed animal,, returns to find...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! Very thoughtful of these folks to take care of the child's tiger...

Last edited:
Looks like Hobbes had a great time.
smile.gif

635701506929538813-Hobbes-AOC.JPG

I saw that story in another news feed and sent a link to my wife. I thought it was cute and reinforced my belief that people are for the most part decent. I titled the link "Owen and Hobbs".

I did something similar with my coworker's toy soldier he kept at his desk. Without telling him, I took the toy on my trip to Florida with. I photographed it at the airport, on the plane, at the beach, in the hot tub, at Key West, and even among some bikini girls. It was photographed everywhere. The toy soldier was put back on his desk with a photo album. It didn't take my coworker long to figure it out. He came busting into my lab, telling me it was the funniest thing he's seen in a while. I was with clients, and he said I could explain it to them.

Nice story but seems like urban legend. In reality, airport authority would have called bomb squad and that toy would have been blown up.

Does anybody really believe an unattended item at the airport would have gotten any other treatment?

That is adorable!

Calvin and Hobbes is one of the best comic strips ever published, I didn't actually know there was a Hobbes tiger toy in real life!

Originally Posted By: addyguy
That is adorable!

Calvin and Hobbes is one of the best comic strips ever published, I didn't actually know there was a Hobbes tiger toy in real life!

There were no officially licensed Calvin and Hobbes toys/products. Bill Watterson didn't want to cheapen his art. 20/20 hindsight and he thought maybe he should have done it. He missed out on a lot of money. If you have Netflix, watch "Dear Mr. Watterson"

Best comic strip ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back