Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about buying near the close, but didn't have the Kahunas for it....there's that old adage about trying to catch a falling knife.

We're due a bounce tomorrow. The afternoon hours will tell the tale; if the selloff continues on good volume, the downtrend will also continue for awhile. If the bounce holds, maybe the worst is over.

Today was a disaster as far as technicals go. The advance/decline line was very negative, there was high volume on a decline, and the 200 day moving average was broken. The bear is sniffing the air....

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
The BOTTOM is when??????

Today may be a good buying day!!

I wish I would listen to myself,

I've been buying the last month or so. Now the SPY is $108, and QQQ is $34. How much further? Only time will tell.

lol.gif
ROFLMAO

Let me clarify...I don't have $XXXXXX loose cash...What I'm talking about is liquid money in a money market account in my self directed IRA
tongue.gif

BUTT I sold 1000 (of my 2000) shares of PGH today for a NICE one day trade gain.
grin.gif
smile.gif

LR - I knew that....just didn't want you guys to think all of us rich Republican guys had Ferarri cash laying around....actually I'm just another cash poor broke **** dog, whom started my 401K early then rolled 3 jobs worth into a self directed IRA.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
MOBL took some hits until yesterday,

Why is VIGN down so much?

MOBL closed at $.23 on Friday.....it's holding its own!
As for VIGN...thank god I only have $120-130 invested in it!
LU has gone down more than a buck too.....I'm thinking of buying more! Whatcha all think?

I was going throught PGH's charts a few minutes ago....you lucky dog! Good timing!

Take a look at PVN for any who are interested. It's a buyout waiting to happen. I have had a great run in this from $7.20. P/E of 12, loan loss %'s going down. Being in the 4th year of the presidential election cycle, which is usually an up year for the markets, I will hold this till next January at which point I will probably sell most of my holdings. The 1st two years of a presidential term are generally poor market years.

PVN does not look particularly attractive at 12, but heck it may be at buy, if you got in at seven -
cheers.gif
. Providian may or may not benefit from raising rates.....short term I'd say for sure NOT. Let that pressure get off first.
Any rumors of a buyout price?

I just sold another 1000 shares of PGH at opening on the oil price news. I obviously don't hold this for the HEALTHY dividend, but I have gotten lucky a few times and was an owner of record. (Nice chunk of change on a stock I just sold for a short term gain
patriot.gif
canada.gif
)

Sentiment is not good right now and the economy is teetering on the brink of disaster due to uncertainty with Iraq and oil prices. The market is factoring this in and is discounting. Its still rolling over like a sinking ship. That being said the market right now is way oversold and is due for a pop, however we could remain in this oversold state for a while. We are below the 200 day, bearish! I expect a pop off the lower 1820 area. It may happen sooner than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back