mobil delvac MX 15w40

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, i am new in this forum

i've just changed my cars Toyota innova diesel oil with Mobil delvac mx 15w40 for break in period. so my question is how about that oil's performances for break in period? is it good? thx

One of the oils that make the most profit for Mobil in Europe.
Good for extended drains (not during break-in, and only as far as mfgr recommends, but still), and really anything you can throw at it if your engine's spec'd for 40 grade and you don't have too cold winters.
Hope the thing is not equipped with DPF!

Originally Posted By: Atesz792
One of the oils that make the most profit for Mobil in Europe.
Good for extended drains (not during break-in, and only as far as mfgr recommends, but still), and really anything you can throw at it if your engine's spec'd for 40 grade and you don't have too cold winters.
Hope the thing is not equipped with DPF!

i still dont understand yet with "only as far as mfgr recommends" and "Hope the thing is not equipped with DPF" in your statement. me still new in oil world so please tell me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: nyumski

i still dont understand yet with "only as far as mfgr recommends" and "Hope the thing is not equipped with DPF" in your statement. me still new in oil world so please tell me
laugh.gif

He said the oil is good for an extended interval(time/km) but he doesn't recommend using it for a longer interval than the car manufacturer recommends.

DPF = diesel particulate filter.. equipped on some vehicles with diesel engine.

wow , its new for me..

just for your information, my car doesnt have DPF, EGR blocked, Catalytic converter deleted, and Euro II standard diesel fuel. for now, i still have good low emission and good performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back