New tires are so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped at local DTD to ask about tires. Was planning to get Continental true contacts. They were NS and would have been ordered. Sales guy tried to upsell me on Continental Control contacts. Apparently a DT only tire. Come to find out, they are the same tire as the true contacts, but $13 more. I said, give me the true contact price and we have a deal. So out the door was $713 + a $70 rebate from Continental. Good enough.

Van drives like a new one. Smooth, quiet. Didn't realize just how bad the old ones were.
happy2.gif

No, it isnt the old ones that are making the new ones seem good. They are simply an amazing tire.

I have a set of True Contacts, and Man have I ever found my tire.

Next set will be replaced with another set of True Contacts for sure!

Wait until you see the wet weather traction... You are in for a big treat!

Continental/General is making some real good tires lately. I keep recommending the TrueContact and PureContact but the board seems stuck on the RT43 lately. Not a bad tire and a good value, but the TC and PC are better, often for not much more money.

Was cruising down my road today about 35mph, through a rural wooded area with the window open. Wow! Almost no road noise. Just a whisper of tire on asphalt. The oem tires were so noisy... OTOH, check out my previous post today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back