What brand of soap/body wash do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what brand of soap or body wash you guys and gals use. I always use Dial soap. I have used it since I was born as mom and dad used it

I use Dial soap too. Blue bar.. Got a buy one get one free pack of 12 a year ago.. On last bar now..
Now IF any man uses a Luffa .... His MAN CARD is REVOKED. For a Long time
smile.gif

Most soap smells give me a headache.

I've been using Dr. Bronner's soap (usually peppermint) for the last 15 years. No headaches. And it only takes a small drop for a shower so a bottle lasts. I think its almost as strong as Simple Green, it is great for using after wrenching.

We have some nondescript white soap that was on sale, some Dr Bronner soap with tea tree oil, and some babyganics baby wash.

Been using this for years. Smells nice and is of the cheapest body washes at Wally World:
k2-_ae9aa120-8d79-4264-85d4-3e59313cc940.v1.jpg

I've gotten very picky about body wash more recently. It has to be dial antibacterial body wash in spring water flavor. It's just the right amount of clean, good scent, doesn't irritate anything sensitive, even comes in a big bottle with a pump.

Shampoo I use any of the male oriented 2 in 1, whatever is on sale. Wife coupons so it varies.

I like the Axe body-wash in the blue bottle. Some smell pretty gross though, the blue one is good.

I can't stand cheap body wash or shampoo.

I'm washing with Dial white bar at ATM.
We usually use something that we can get for a deal price and Targier had this soap on clearance at $4.14 for a fourteen bar pack.
My wife likes Olay, so that's what we get her.

You guys still use bar soap?

Get one of those fancy shower poof ball things and some liquid body wash from Bath and Body Works at the mall.

I'll have to check out some Dr. Bonner. Where do you get that stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back