Taking a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
A change in life's priorities has resulted in me saying goodbye to my F700GS today. It was the third bike I owned, and it was my favorite. Very comfortable riding position, easy to handle, sufficient power for most riding needs, smooth engine, pretty good gearbox, good mpg. I will miss riding, but will likely get back into it at some point in the future. I hope it serves the new owner well.

P1010032.jpg

Im not a huge motorcycle fan, but that is a beauty. Things change, and Im sure you'll find another great one in the future.

Originally Posted By: hpb
Did it have lowered suspension, or does the pic just make it look that way? And is that a Yoshi pipe, or Akra?

Yes, factory low susp. Yoshi pipe.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: hpb
Did it have lowered suspension, or does the pic just make it look that way? And is that a Yoshi pipe, or Akra?

Yes, factory low susp.

Ah, thought so. It's a nice option that BMW offer, for those who are built a little lower to the ground than others
smile.gif

Say it ain't so Quattro! Life definitely moves on, and I'm sure they'll be plenty of other motos out there for ya whenever the bug bites you again;) Dont be a stranger to the motorcycle forums though, we can always use a fellow member like yourself with logic and attention to detail!

Sorry to see that you parted with your GS but I hope that you stick around and continue sharing your thoughts on the motorcycle section of bitog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back