mobile1 iron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why mobile 1 has high iron on uoas usually. Is it wear or what's up?

Last edited:
Oh [censored], never mind I did do a search. Took about a min to determine this was a can of worms ?? And nobody knows the answer. And ots been discussed long and hard and it apparently a sore subject for some. Moving on....

Did you enter 'BITOG Search' into the Google search box?

And then did you enter 'Mobil 1 Iron' into the BITOG Search, search box?

No just Google's mobile 1 iron and there was bitog links. Read enough to know somebody is gonna get their feelings hurt by that question. So

Gee, you started a thread about Mobil (there's no "e" on the end) and iron, and the first person to respond is Merkava.

shocked-shocked.png

You've opened Pandora's box. Created a thread about one of the most heated (and never ending) topics ever discussed on BITOG and garnered the attention of its biggest Mobil 1 troll. This has a 0% chance of ending well.

837643d1381254496-two-pathetic-examples-civil-servants-i-like-where-thread-going.jpg

If you enter 'BITOG Search' into the Google search box, that takes you to the special BITOG search engine. And then from there, you enter in 'Mobil 1 Iron' into that custom search box and all the search results from that will be all BITOG links.

Another good search to do is under the keywords: 'Mobil 1 Noise'

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
You've opened Pandora's box. Created a thread about one of the most heated (and never ending) topics ever discussed on BITOG and garnered the attention of its biggest Mobil 1 troll. This has a 0% chance of ending well.

I promised you that I wouldn't post anymore links to the BITOG custom search and I haven't have I ? I'm teaching the young grasshopper how to do his own search.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
If you enter 'BITOG Search' into the Google search box, that takes you to the special BITOG search engine. And then from there, you enter in 'Mobil 1 Iron' into that custom search box and all the search results from that will be all BITOG links.

Another good search to do is under the keywords: 'Mobil 1 Noise'

And off he goes........

tumblr_mti8xmb2gQ1rlk7mho1_r1_500.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
And off he goes........

In the interest of full disclosure, you should inform the OP about your 100,000 shares in Mobil 1 stock.
grin2.gif

burns_ticker.jpg

If Overkill has 100,000 shares in Imperial Oil, then he can hire me full time to be his butler and do his oil changes, and dictate his posts for me to type, for that matter.

M1 was does not usually have high iron, but there are some engines that simply produce more iron than others. I have not experienced high iron in my engines.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
If you enter 'BITOG Search' into the Google search box, that takes you to the special BITOG search engine.

That's awesome! I never knew that,thanks Merk! Works MUCH better than the search function here on the site. I just bookmarked that page :^)

If Merkava ever, I mean EVER stops posting, I am done with BITOG.

He is one of maybe 15 posters on this site that I will actually read the entire (sometimes lengthy) posts.

Then you get the posters (like me lol) who just post junk that nobody cares about.

I think Merkava single-handedly got Mobil to go from 20-30ppm iron in EVERY UOA pre-SN to actually being a product that is worth more than just being left on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

For everyone else that is crying, "I want my life back", well, you can now use Mobil products with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back