Tortured Dog Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a picture earlier with the tape still on...sickening. It's horrible what that dog went through.

I don't understand doing something like that. If they couldn't manage the dog's behavior, take it to a shelter or rescue group or something. Shelters are not a good situation, but are certainly a better choice than tightly taping the dog's mouth shut to where it can't eat or drink, and surely had trouble breathing.

I feel someone who does something like that should have the same exact thing done to them.

Poor dog. I hope they do the same thing to the piece of garbage that did that to this defenseless animal. I signed the petition hoping they prosecute him.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I feel someone who does something like that should have the same exact thing done to them.

Yep, or worse...

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Yep, or worse...

I think I vote for worse!

Try and find any other animal that wants you to be happy more than it wants to be happy. A senseless act against the helpless.

At least the responsible person was stopped before they move on to humans, and the dog will likely find a better representative of the human race to live with.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
I chose not to view the link....I can imagine, and I agree with you guys.

+1000

The linky i posted did not show pictures of the taped mouth or anything really bad. So you can click and read the article and you will only see a single picture of a beautiful dog. However, there is a video on CNN showing the pup in recovery and that does show more of the damage.

The pup appears to be a sweetheart and the shame is on the cruel person who could do such a thing.

Really sickening.

Makes me think of all the meat I've eaten and whether those animals were treated humanely.

That's something that doesn't get the same amount of attention.

Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
http://gawker.com/arrest-made-in-case-of-tortured-dog-whose-mouth-was-tap-1708516491

i can not express my disgust for such treatment of man's best friend...hope he get's the max penalty.

You and me both and then some, i will never understand how people can do things like this.
Today i saw a baby blue jay hit the window of a parts store, the poor thing was on the blacktop panting and making little noises.

People were laughing and making comments about how stupid it was not to see the glass. No one even tried to comfort the creature, its parent was on a lamp post making all kinds of noise, i guess the little one had just fledged.

I moved it to the grass in the shade and tried to comfort this poor creature until i could get it to my vet. She was willing to do anything she could for it if i could bring it, by the time a got a box from the store it had passed.

I cant understand the inhumanity of my fellow man towards helpless creatures.

Originally Posted By: totegoat
The death penalty would be appropriate for the guilty.

Agree 1,000,000%!!

Originally Posted By: Trav
Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
http://gawker.com/arrest-made-in-case-of-tortured-dog-whose-mouth-was-tap-1708516491

i can not express my disgust for such treatment of man's best friend...hope he get's the max penalty.

You and me both and then some, i will never understand how people can do things like this.
Today i saw a baby blue jay hit the window of a parts store, the poor thing was on the blacktop panting and making little noises.

People were laughing and making comments about how stupid it was not to see the glass. No one even tried to comfort the creature, its parent was on a lamp post making all kinds of noise, i guess the little one had just fledged.

I moved it to the grass in the shade and tried to comfort this poor creature until i could get it to my vet. She was willing to do anything she could for it if i could bring it, by the time a got a box from the store it had passed.

I cant understand the inhumanity of my fellow man towards helpless creatures.

You have a very kind heart! I would've done the exact same thing.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Stupid people breed, it is never ending............

Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? If not, you should.

I am in total favor of the death penalty for animal cruelty. When I was younger I used to watch that Animal Cops show on Animal Planet a lot, really wanted to put a couple rounds into some of the people on there.

A few weeks ago, my wife told me some birds were building a nest in the tail pipe of my pick up truck, so I went out and took a look and sure enough they were.

The reason being they had a baby bird fall out of their nest and being it was an extremely windy day, they could not do anything to help it,,,so i suspect they were trying to build a quick nest down low to the ground.

I told my wife and she grabbed a ladder and promptly returned the baby bird to it's nest and that ended the nest building in the exhaust pipe as well as all the other overly excited and stressed actions of the bird parents.

I fired up the truck later and blew out all the sticks and grass. LOL

Last edited:
Disgusting. I wish he would be put into a cage with an angry and hungry silverback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back