Goodbye 2nd Amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a scary read! I'm an NRA member and I really wish more gun owners would join up to help us keep the 2nd in tact. Please join and help out if you want to keep your guns. The NRA might not be perfect but beleve it, they are the most powerful force fighting so you can keep yor guns!

If the 2nd falls all the rest will to and America will be no more!

We were just talking at the gun shop the other day about if the government tried to go door to door taking away the peoples guns it would cause a civil war and a lot of people would die. Americans are different then any body else, you just don't walk up to the front door and say "hand em' over" if you want to keep you head and the govenment knows this.

There are over 80 million gun owners in America and if less the 1% would fight to the death that would be an army of over 500,000 people taking pot shots from every other nuk and crany. That is an intimadating force. Gun confiscation would never work in this country and that is a good thing.

Edgar J. Steele needs to take a pill and stop worrying.

Worry instead about our out of control spending and immigration policy.

quote:

Originally posted by Chris B.:
We were just talking at the gun shop the other day about if the government tried to go door to door taking away the peoples guns it would cause a civil war and a lot of people would die. Americans are different then any body else, you just don't walk up to the front door and say "hand em' over" if you want to keep you head and the govenment knows this.

Um the left is much smarter than that. Do you believe that the other countries just handed their guns over?? No, the first instilled a very very liberal government, in schools and other aspects of human development(Social Programs) Therefore about 90% of the population is so brainwashed in to thinking from the left that they will gladly give up thier rights to self protection,(becuase the government will do it for us).

If you look to Australia, yes they had a lot of gun owners too. But did you see people out killing each other before they handed in their guns?? Most Americans are law abiding citizens, when the time is right(about 80% liberal) they will just pass a law and all but a few will gladly turn in their guns. This will happen even fast when the legalize illegal immigration.

I feel this is truley the downslide of the USA. 200+ years is a good record, but we will have a demise "FROM THE EMEMY WITHIN"

cool.gif
I ran out an got a gun permit when PA elected a Democrat governor last year and I didn't even own a gun at the time. At least I'm set for 5 years. State income tax just went up, I knew that would happen.
rolleyes.gif

quote:

Americans are different then any body else, you just don't walk up to the front door and say "hand em' over" if you want to keep you head and the govenment knows this.

Right. But nobody would be stupid enough to try to collect them all at once. Instead, they whittle away the freedom by banning one gun at a time. Every year the list of banned guns grows longer. Every year the "regulations" for gun owners increase in complexity. Eventually nobody has guns anymore. It's done gradually with little to no bloodshed.

That's how it's been done in the past. Some states in the USA area already walking down this path. If it weren't for the NRA the confiscation would have been completed here in the USA just like it's already been done in other countries.

So what is unique about the USA is not that gun owners have more guts and are willing to fight... but rather that no other country had a civil rights organization like the NRA with such strong popular support.

It will never happen here in the USA as long as the NRA has widespread popular support. All responsible gun owners should be NRA members.

quote:

Originally posted by MRC01:
But nobody would be stupid enough to try to collect them all at once. Instead, they whittle away the freedom by banning one gun at a time. Every year the list of banned guns grows longer. Every year the "regulations" for gun owners increase in complexity. Eventually nobody has guns anymore. It's done gradually with little to no bloodshed.

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".

I have my bandana ready
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by MRC01:

quote:

Americans are different then any body else, you just don't walk up to the front door and say "hand em' over" if you want to keep you head and the govenment knows this.

Right. But nobody would be stupid enough to try to collect them all at once. Instead, they whittle away the freedom by banning one gun at a time. Every year the list of banned guns grows longer. Every year the "regulations" for gun owners increase in complexity. Eventually nobody has guns anymore. It's done gradually with little to no bloodshed.

That's how it's been done in the past. Some states in the USA area already walking down this path. If it weren't for the NRA the confiscation would have been completed here in the USA just like it's already been done in other countries.

So what is unique about the USA is not that gun owners have more guts and are willing to fight... but rather that no other country had a civil rights organization like the NRA with such strong popular support.

It will never happen here in the USA as long as the NRA has widespread popular support. All responsible gun owners should be NRA members.

You are 100% right! It is a slow ongoing process. If it ever came down to it in the near future where the government went door to door for all guns they and us would have major problems but they are smarter then that! And every responsible Gun owner and even non gun owners who value their freedom and constitution should join the NRA!

if they ever tries to take my guns i would probably report them stolen, and keep them hidden for my safety.
the criminals wont give their guns up, so i shouldnt either.

quote:

the government went door but they are smarter then that

I still think you guys give the "government" (they) too much "credit" for being able to hatch come kind of conspiracy or secret long term goal about taking guns away etc.

Here's a news flash... the "government" is made up of political parties who have chiefly as their agenda getting and staying in power. They use "pork" and other methods of accomplising this. Yes...he Liberals would like to see guns gone all the poor folks receiving free government-money but only bc they need a base to stay in power. The Republicans would like to see Jesus watching over government building....and women chained to their beds and powerless to chose the right of abortion. But none of this is gonna happen. But in the end there will be much wringing of hands and worryi9ng about it. The history of gun control is that (in spite of all the hype to the contrary is that the "Must Issue (CCW) " is gaining momentum-in Pa you couldn't get a permit unless you knew someone. Now everyone who isn't a felon or doesn't have a mental history gets one.
smile.gif

Al, it's happened in other countries, why do you think it can't happen here? It doesn't take a vast conspiracy, only a few lefty nuts and lots of sheeple

I would think that Iraq's history proves that gun ownership will not stop a dirtbag from gaining power. Iraq has been one of the most armed nation in the world. Gunowner rights are given to use by the constitution are will be hard to take away. But its a great knee jerk cause to take attention away from the problem of PC and other crap that will undermine the other freedoms in the bill of rights. Also think about this, The NRA has the largest data base of gun owners, even larger than the Governments. We don't worry about our cars and trucks, and airplanes, (FAA has a online data base that allows anyone to enter the "N" number and find out who owns it) being taken away yet we register them yearly, we gladly fill our product registration cards and mail them in. We leave our electronic thumbprints all over the internet for who knows whom to use as they wish. There are alot of well paid people (lobbyists are expensive) that make a good living out of scaring gunowners into thinking there rights and priviledges are in danger.

quote:

Originally posted by Bob Woods:
I would think that Iraq's history proves that gun ownership will not stop a dirtbag from gaining power. Iraq has been one of the most armed nation in the world. Gunowner rights are given to use by the constitution are will be hard to take away. But its a great knee jerk cause to take attention away from the problem of PC and other crap that will undermine the other freedoms in the bill of rights. Also think about this, The NRA has the largest data base of gun owners, even larger than the Governments.

There are alot of well paid people (lobbyists are expensive) that make a good living out of scaring gunowners into thinking there rights and
priviledges are in danger.

You are 100% Correct Sir. I am 58 years old and the fear mongers have beating this drum as long as I can remember. And the number of guns has doubled in the U.S. in the last 15 years
lol.gif
lol.gif

This, on the other hand is something to worry about
frown.gif

Dollar Plunges

they declared war on drugs and can declare war on guns the same way, it's a illegal object, they can put ya away, take your house and car.

it maybe coming

Did anyone catch that episode of American Shooter (fairly lame TV show
lol.gif
) that profiled the guy who invented reloading presses? In a nutshell, he had a few electronic/hydraulically mounted mini guns, and some anti-aircraft battery that had like 6 fifty caliber machine guns. He's not the only private citizen in the US that literally has a legally owned weapons cache. I'd hate to be the ATF agents that come to confiscate the BIG GUNS!!

that is such a scary analogy. i've had similar thoughts myself. if you were married and got arrested for some minor drug offence your family could lose everything. connect this with overzealous enforcement (like the cases in texas and california) and we could be in deep stuff.

just to throw one other illegal act in there:
sex - you can give it away, but you can't sell it.

quote:

Originally posted by MillerMan:
they declared war on drugs and can declare war on guns the same way, it's a illegal object, they can put ya away, take your house and car.

it maybe coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back