Impressed by Turtle Wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the Renew RX label remover on a dealership badge. WORKED PERFECTLY.

Used quick and easy oxy interior 1 carpet cleaner and it worked on my trunk mat oil stains.

Used quick and easy dash and glass interior cleaner with no glass streaks and shiny clean dashboard an instrument gauge and the radio is clean.

Thanks for the review...Reminds me of how much I need to get to work on some detailing!

The more important issue is that you took the time to do the work. The products were just one part of the process. The more important part is your elbow grease.

Remember when Formula 2001 was also a wax? It was advertised with similar claims to NuFinish. They also had the protectant and maybe some other items.

Looking at the Turtle Wax website, I think it has been renamed to Turtle Wax Performance Plus Protectant.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Does Turtle Wax still make Formula 2000 (aka F21)? Always been my favorite protectant.

I used a cheap harbor freight polisher and some turtle wax liquid rubbing compound to bring some shine back to the original paint on my 67 ford truck. Very surprised how nicely it turned out for a fairly amateur job with low budget stuff. Don't think I have image hosting anymore to share a pic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back