Lexus RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen much talk on this car, but I've seen a few around town already, and they look really sharp to me. One is in a dark metallic red, and the car really turns heads.

It's got a "fast back" look to it...one of the reasons I like the new Mustang so much.

http://www.lexus.com/models/RC

2015-lexus-rc-rear-three-quarters.jpg

2015-ford-mustang-via-usa-today-leak_100448544_l.jpg

Of those two, I'd probably take the 'Stang. But I really like what Lexus has done to spice up their offerings.

That Lexus is a beautiful car!

With the Mustang,I've noticed the color choice imo is what makes the new body style look great. I've seen them in bright red (like the pic) and this retro looking orange which looked awesome!

It's a good looking car, but I wish Lexus would go back to the better looking design of ten years ago. To me, they all look the same and blend in to a sea of cars. The IS and GS of ten years ago stood out and were instantly recognizable.

Originally Posted By: whip
It's a good looking car, but I wish Lexus would go back to the better looking design of ten years ago. To me, they all look the same and blend in to a sea of cars. The IS and GS of ten years ago stood out and were instantly recognizable.

Toyota is desperately trying to get the BMW,Audi and BMW grill look trademark with Lexus.
I'm a Lexus guy and find the new grill and styling('16 RX for example) ugly.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TJhdkzPnxcE/VRwHJJAhwvI/AAAAAAAACoc/190q_iKhpQM/s1600/LexusRXLive22.jpg

The spindle design was enough.
Just about all models will have the wild grill design which in my opinion looks ugly with the side look of the vehicle too.Too much overbite.

Yeah...I must say that I like the current RX's grille better than the 2016's nose.

2015-Lexus-RX-450-hybrid-interior-driver-controls-overlay-1204x677-LEXRXHMY130006.jpg

The trapezoidal grille design doesn't necessarily get my juices flowing, but it doesn't turn me off, either. I do think it looks better (and worse) on some vehicles than others.

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Yeah...I must say that I like the current RX's grille better than the 2016's nose.

2015-Lexus-RX-450-hybrid-interior-driver-controls-overlay-1204x677-LEXRXHMY130006.jpg

The trapezoidal grille design doesn't necessarily get my juices flowing, but it doesn't turn me off, either. I do think it looks better (and worse) on some vehicles than others.

I like the present RX.The '16 is way over the top for me.
However,it does have a nicer interior and tech but that won't have me buying one.Add in the priced has increased which is to be expected.
Above I posted BMW twice.I meant Benz.
smile.gif

To me, the Lexus designs of 10 years ago were utterly boring.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Originally Posted By: NateDN10

To me, the Lexus designs of 10 years ago were utterly boring.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
"Boring" can also mean "below the traffic enforcement eyeball radar".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back