Boron additives are working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is plenty boron addivites in market.

they all say fuel economy and performance improvement.

some of say its like miracle

some of says no effect

i dont want to waste my money

any experience with them ?

especially "motorsilk"

Pick a good conventional motor oil like PYB or Formula Shell conventional. The add packs have a very good dose of Boron and Moly. Boron for cleanliness and Moly for anti-wear.

Action packed add packs in SOPUS products are really all you need. No additives are necessary.

In Turkey, I'm sure you have access to Shell Motor oil products.....they all have stout add packs.

Last edited:
Don't waste your money on stuff like this. Most if not all of these type of solids based products fall out of suspension a some point leaving deposits inside engine.
Instead of wasting your money on worthless snake oils use it to buy a better engine oil.

49.gif

using valvoline maxlife 10w40

is it a good oil for old carburated engine ?

Its a decent oil, it doesn't need any help (or hindrance) from additives. Some aftermarket additives it is claimed by people who know a lot more then i can actually work against the additives already found in the oil.

Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
archoil nano borate

Why do we need additional borates in an engine oil that already has it included in a balanced formula?

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
archoil nano borate

Why do we need additional borates in an engine oil that already has it included in a balanced formula?

People are convinced by slick advertising that such an oil is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back