Photographers in San Diego County, TFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be receiving product samples in the next two weeks for the beach towels that I designed. I need to get them photographed with some models posing on the towels for marketing purposes. I live in the North County San Diego area. I would be open to the South Orange County area, too.

I am wondering if there are any highly experienced or professional photographers that are willing to do a TFP shoot to build their portfolio. I would like to do the photo shoot at a beach, and then a pool or park. I am open to creative ideas for a fashion shoot.

Originally Posted By: 3for3
I need to get them photographed with some models posing on the towels for marketing purposes.

So, are you providing the models or should the photographer just bring some?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: 3for3
I need to get them photographed with some models posing on the towels for marketing purposes.

So, are you providing the models or should the photographer just bring some?

I will provide the models.

Originally Posted By: Y_K
APA chapter in your area is rich in talent

Ok, I will do an online search for APA Chapters. Thank you.

Honestly, every single person here is only interested in what is under the towel and not the towel itself!

For some amateurs, photography is just a ruse to get close to women and be in a position of authority over them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP was contacted by a less than amateur claiming to be a photography professional.

I have no problem with that. All I ask is that they share the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back