2015 Indianapolis 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good race overall. Totally excited that Charlie Kimball got a P3. The battles at the end were amazing and the passes at the end of the straights show what the aerokits can do.

I hope Vautier's pitcrewman and Saavedra are ok after their incidents.

The outside tire changer, (I don't know for who's team), looked as if he got his foot broken Joe Theismann style. With the toes pointing the wrong way. You could only see it for a few seconds, and they obviously didn't reply it.

Unfortunately I believe that the pit road guy did indeed get a broken leg. They only showed the one replay that I saw that made me cringe. Hopefully it isnt anything serious and will heal up so he can return.

The outside tire change, Daniel Jang, has a broken ankle according to a few new sites. Saavedra posted a couple pics on twitter with his leg wrapped up saying he will be ok.

Can't say enough how happy I am for Charlie Kimball and his P3. If anyone here gets a chance to meet him, you will know why I am such a huge fan of his.

Awesome drive by Juan Pablo. Dropped to 30th early in the race due to damaged rear bodywork, and came back to win. And another win for Penske.

Originally Posted By: whip
JPM

I don't like to toot my own horn, but...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back